Honored Contributor

JACLYN HILL MORPHE X EYESHADOW MORPHEX Eye Shadow PALETTE

Everything You Need To Know About Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palettepeople are losing their minds and money over this.............paying double and triple what is sells for-it is currently sold out but still!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: JACLYN HILL MORPHE X EYESHADOW MORPHEX Eye Shadow PALETTE

I watch her beauty vlogs - these are really pretty colors - she took so much time picking them out for this set.  She did a great job. 

Respected Contributor

From everything Jaclyn and Linda, the owner of Morphe has said is that this formula is better than the original Morphe eyeshadows. If I wanted this palette I would never pay anything above the original price. Jaclyn has said that it will be restocked and that anyone who wants it will have a chance to get it. I'm still on the fence about it. I have the Morphe 35o and I love it. It's warmed tone and blendable. This palette is definitely colors I would wear. 

Trusted Contributor

I just used the palette for the first time yesterday and love it. The colors are beautiful and I think the quality is better than the 35o. The shimmers are exceptionally creamy when you use your finger and the mattes blend easily. I wouldn't pay a crazy price for it but I think it's well worth the regular price. 

Respected Contributor

@lkat wrote:

I just used the palette for the first time yesterday and love it. The colors are beautiful and I think the quality is better than the 35o. The shimmers are exceptionally creamy when you use your finger and the mattes blend easily. I wouldn't pay a crazy price for it but I think it's well worth the regular price. 

@lkat  Thanks for your review. Sometimes it's hard to "trust" the reviews on YouTube as a lot of YouTubers have affiliate links with Morphe and some other companies. Every video I've watched the swatches and tutorials have been really nice. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I would purchase this. I get too overwhelmed when I'm offered that many eyeshadows in one palette. 

Respected Contributor

Temptalia did a very detailed review on this palette. She gave it a B-. I'd rather try the BH cosmetics palettes. Pretty colors and not pricey. 

http://www.temptalia.com/morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches/ 

Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Temptalia did a very detailed review on this palette. She gave it a B-. I'd rather try the BH cosmetics palettes. Pretty colors and not pricey. 

http://www.temptalia.com/morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches/ 

@makeup addict  I ordered the Modern Neutrals 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette from BH's site, and I'm not sure I'll be ordering an eyeshadow palette from them again.  The picture on their site looked quite a bit different than what I received.

The shadows are pigmented enough for me when used with a decent primer, but there aren't enough light shades in the palette I ordered to balance out the dark ones. And there are more orange and red tones in the palette than I thought I would be getting.  The quality of the shadows is okay for the price, but now I have a bunch of shades that I probably won't use because I thought the picture on the website would be closer to what I got than it is.

Also, I don't usually have trouble opening my beauty products, but the BH palette I bought is hard to open.

Just wanted to let you know.  I'm not saying their products are bad, I'm just saying I was disappointed when it arrived and I saw something quite different than what I thought I'd be getting.

But if you're interested in trying their palettes, I just looked and saw that there is a 33% off sale going on right now on their website.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict  Also wanted to add...make sure you read their return policy before buying from the site.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Too many warm toned shades for me. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval