Valued Contributor

Its been nice chatting with you all but the new board setup is too much work !

I use a little nexus mostly, and it is too hard to negotiate posting and I don't like the setup. I might check-in once in awhile, but don't think I will be posting much if at all. I just wanted to say goodbye and take care. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Its been nice chatting with you all but the new board setup is too much work !

I totally understand your frustration.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: Its been nice chatting with you all but the new board setup is too much work !

Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Aw, Persephonel....I do understand.  We'll miss you.  Keep checking back.  I've been noticing little improvements so hopefully soon we'll be back right as rain.  Smiley Frustrated

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

You should really just hang on until you get "used to it", if you enjoy being here. You will eventually
become accustomed to the new format if you just keep at it.
Honored Contributor

I agree, it's too much work.

Why on earth would they do away with the old automatic spell check in favor of one that you have to click on to scan?

And that's just one example...

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

sorry for spoiler:-(

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven wrote:

I agree, it's too much work.

Why on earth would they do away with the old automatic spell check in favor of one that you have to click on to scan?

Shoekitty says, 

And that's just one example...

Yes, I agree!  What irks me most as I said is the ranking of posters.  So middle school. 

But the biggest inconvenience for me is the my activity.  It does not work properly for me.  I have tried double clicking my user name, I have tried putting my user name in search engine.  All I come up with are posts from 20014 to March 2015.  none of my posts are listed until the next day, then only one or so.  I have trouble going back to respond to post.

I am pretty adaptable, and not a computer idiot.  I am not a techie either.  I post , respond and join conversation for pleasure.  It was fun.  Now it is work, and not as friendly on the eyes, or the mind.  It is not a big bust, it just isn't simple and pleasurable like it was.

JMHDO

ETA

I had to go back to this post and edit.  The reason?  I quoted Noel, then rsponded.  But the quotes and response are not separated, it is like a long post under  Noels name . 

Honored Contributor

Also, can someone answer this question...

Up to a few days ago when I posted, there was an air message that said my post was accepted (or something like that). Then the page flickered, and I was right back to the thread I was posting in.  That was great!   Now when I click post, the page is blank.  I have to go back a few pages to get back to conversation I posted in.  What is that about?