Esteemed Contributor

Re: Its Bye Bye Undereye Concealer

Maybe it's in how you are applying it (whichever one you are using)....?

And where?

I think it was Rose Marie who was suggesting that you only apply it where the shadows are likely to be -- near the corners of your eyes. (Good tip!)

For me, I like to lesson any hint of shadow w/ what I use (a very light consistency on the order of Touche Eclat) Victoria Principal's Reclaim Radiance Illuminating Youth Wand (my favorite) -- dot that in the shadow and smooth with a clean, dry brush.

Either that, or the Graftobian concealor --  from the makeup camouflage artists.

Respected Contributor

I use bye bye undereye. Sparingly. So it doesn't look heavy. On the inner bridge of my nose where the dark shadows are. Then tiny dots underneath my eye puffiness where it lightens the shadows under the bags. Much blending of course. With my fingers. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hated this concealer.  I have some serious darkness under my eyes but this was too thick even for me.

I did find that when I used it, it was best applied with my fingers, not a sponge or brush.  The warmth of my fingers helped spread this a little more.  But it was a no go for me.  I ended up tossing most of the tube.

I have no idea why I don't stick with a concealer when I find one that works.  LOL  Right now I'm using the No. 7 Conceal + Perfect which is okay but I don't think I'd buy it again. I'm also using Covergirl TruBlend with the blue and white striped lid and I don't like that at all and I am also using Wet N Wild Incognito and that is a definite no.  I have realized it doesn't have enough coverage for me.  I'll use it on days I'm hanging around the house and it doesn't really matter if my circles are covered.

I hate wasting products which is why I really want to use this stuff up but when I'm done, I'm going back to my tried and true ELF Camo.  I think.  LOL    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - I am trying the Elf camo concealer today.  Keeping fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

The trick is to use very little. I put a pin drop under each eye, and I swear it covers my entire undereye.

It also lasts forever. I purchased a new tube from Ulta last month. I still had some left over from the tube that I had purchased years ago, but I just did not think that it's healthy or good for my skin to use makeup that was that old. LOL