Valued Contributor

Trying the Colourpop first. Ordered a few ultra mattes (lumiere, Alyssa, echo park) & a gel eyeliner with a coupon code &free shipping! 

Honored Contributor
@DianeJ2
Actually someone else recommended the colour pop but I do have a couple of pieces that my daughter gave me. I haven't tried their liquid but I'm sure they're good and definitely affordable.
I have a good friend with dark hair and light eyes and I think you're right about it being hard to get colors just right. Have you tried purple eyeshadow and/or purple eyeliner to bring out the green in your eyes? The lip thing kind of blew me away because I don't believe I've ever seen a lip color bring out my eye color before
Valued Contributor

I have a good friend who does nude eye makeup with that kind of lip and wow, her blue eyes just sparkle..when your husband comments, you know you're  looking great! Andreatoo,  I bet you look amazing in that Oxblood! 

I will let you know when I get the Colourpop how it is! Reviews are majority positive. Wow its so inexpensive too! Believe it or not I keep reaching for my $2 Elf matte over anything else, but the colors are ghostly on me (think Valerie bertinelli but extra pale without bronzer). I am excited to try!  As for purple, I remember I wore in 1983 (dating myself there) Max Factor (?) purple metallic liner...subtle, not flashy,  and I got more compliments on that little stick eyeliner than Anything! I have gold and sometimes green hazel, yes, thanks for the suggestion. I just started wearing colors with the It liners in Midnite Navy and Jade, they are darker hues. I was told purple has too much red for the over 40?  Not that I consider myself that age 😊

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo, Just got the Colourpop...wow, love the lipliner+matte lip together. So surprised it actually did what I wanted 💋 Stayed on lol Not drying Either! Love this Line!  Thanks again Andreatoo! In a tough year, its the little things to make your day. Happiest of New Year's  to you!!

Honored Contributor
@DianeJ2
And to you and yours as well! I would try the color pop liquid lipstick I didn't just purchase that 24 pack LOL
Honored Contributor
But an update on the towels: they wash up beautifully and all the makeup came out of them including the oily lipsticks. Still soft and plush as when I took them out of the package as well
Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo, lol too funny-I have a new  partner in crime I see... Thank you, same to you... best wishes in 2017 💖

Respected Contributor

@DianeJ2   I have some Colourpop lip products and I really like them. Their lip liners are my go to. 

Valued Contributor

@wvumountiefan Yes, I really am amazed they work so well! ☺