Respected Contributor

Iteachscorps- Bad Lot Review - Using Lotion as CC

I wish I could write a review under the OTO with the body lotion, remoist and oil and explain what is happening. I cannot since I already wrote a review. I laughed at first but I really wish someone from customer service can contact this person.

This individual purchased the OTO Tea Tree Package and is using the lotion as a cleansing conditioner. She does not realize that this OTO was with lotion and not CC which is why she is giving the CC aka lotion a bad review.

Perhaps Chaz needs to distinguish the bottles a bit more to avoid the confusion. Read it for yourself.

WEN by Chaz Dean Hair & Body Total Intensive Treatment Trio

Overall Rating
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
"I really liked my first order of the Tea Tree cleanser. I got this set on a one-time only offer. This time, the cleanser has a very different consistency than my first purchase. It feels like a grease bath on my hair, with none of the original creaminess. The first purchase rinsed nicely from my hair. With this one, the greasy feeling doesn't wash out. When dried, my hair doesn't look greasy, but it doesn't give my fine hair the look and feel of weight and fullness that my first bottle did. If the product makeup has been changed, I wouldn't buy Tea Tree again, but I suspect that this was a one-time only as a means of unloading a bad lot."
Respected Contributor

Re: Iteachscorps- Bad Lot Review - Using Lotion as CC

OMG! I feel sorry for her. To think you spent a hundred and end up feeling someone was just unloading bad stock on you. Perhaps at some point she will actually look at the bottle, lol.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Not the first time I heard someone say they used the body lotion as a CC by mistake and it is due to the bottle designs and label graphics being the same. I had a friend take her bottle of lotion on vaca, thinking she grabbed the CC, first cleanse she knew something was wrong. I do think he should have a different lotion bottle design, or even just the label. Obviously in this case the person was not paying attention to what she was buying though, lotion kit not CC.
Contributor

I really shouldn't laugh at this...

Honored Contributor

Do they post on the message boards here?

Respected Contributor

I put some body lotion in a sc container that my husband keeps on his nightstand. Would be terrible to use the lotion instead of the styling crème. OH MY!!!

Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Do they post on the message boards here?

I was wondering the same thing. I can understand how this would happen but you would think that after a while you would realize that you are using the wrong product.