Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Sorry, but I’ll pass. I would not use the skincare & loaded w/ brushes (think they include them to justify the price of TSV). There’s still confusion about the original foundation & this one, but w/ hot weather here, will not be wearing full coverage makeup. I go back to my tinted moisturizer w/ concealer where needed. 

@Shanus The only way i get IT brushes is with kits !! They're way too expensive on their own- even the Ulta brand of IT brushes. They are REALLY nice....!!!

@Ibby114. I agree. I have many IT brushes that have come w/ products. My point was there are only so many you need and some are duplicates of brushes we have, but drives the price of a TSV higher....individual products as well. 

Respected Contributor

I may have an answer for the brush with kit dilemma. We are offered a choice of one shipment or auto-ship. In the same vein, how about a choice of with or without brush in the first shipment, charging the extra 10.00 for the brush option. That's how it works out with subsequent shipments that are brushless, so why not from the get-go? Unless they make so much profit from the brush they won't eliminate it entirely at the start.

Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I may have an answer for the brush with kit dilemma. We are offered a choice of one shipment or auto-ship. In the same vein, how about a choice of with or without brush in the first shipment, charging the extra 10.00 for the brush option. That's how it works out with subsequent shipments that are brushless, so why not from the get-go? Unless they make so much profit from the brush they won't eliminate it entirely at the start.

Keep talking, you'll get there  LOL. Kits are seldom a value.

Occasional Contributor

No thanks. Its pass for me. Its look like every month we get IT TSV.

Respected Contributor
With all of the IT specials I wish they would have stock in full range of colors of the standard products, i.e. CC Cream in light color. I have been checking for couple of weeks. Disappointed.