Valued Contributor
Just got the email, the tsv includes bye bye foundation, bye bye lines serum, bye bye undereye eye cream and the triangle brush for the foundation. They have 12 shades of the foundation available so that’s a nice change.
Honored Contributor

I just rec'd the e-mail as well.  This is an easy pass for me.  I don't want or need the skincare and I absolutely don't need another foundation. 

It looks like a nice set for those that will use the products.  And I love the IT brushes.

Valued Contributor
Forgot to add it is 69.95 + 3 s/h, a/d available
Esteemed Contributor

IT MAY.JPG

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I’ll pass. I would not use the skincare & loaded w/ brushes (think they include them to justify the price of TSV). There’s still confusion about the original foundation & this one, but w/ hot weather here, will not be wearing full coverage makeup. I go back to my tinted moisturizer w/ concealer where needed. 

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.

Super Contributor

Well, I actually like the idea of a hydrating foundation. I wish they had done it during the winter though when my skin is ultra dry.....maybe they did and I missed it, don't know. Anyway, I just bought the last IT TSV. I was looking for a new eye cream to try and the seerum looks good but the sizes are ultra small. One ounce of foundation and the typical one ounce serum and half an ounce of eyecream. I don't know. Josie Maran has a TSV coming up this month. I'm afrad it will be a tanning set though and I am not in the market for that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Sorry, but I’ll pass. I would not use the skincare & loaded w/ brushes (think they include them to justify the price of TSV). There’s still confusion about the original foundation & this one, but w/ hot weather here, will not be wearing full coverage makeup. I go back to my tinted moisturizer w/ concealer where needed. 

@Shanus The only way i get IT brushes is with kits !! They're way too expensive on their own- even the Ulta brand of IT brushes. They are REALLY nice....!!!

Respected Contributor

Easy pass - How much foundation do women go though? They have a special on this every month it seems, super size would last me a year!

Honored Contributor

The skincare just has so many ingredients in it though I could use a new eye cream.  I like the foundation--don't love it.  I tried it at Sephora.  This is only a one ounce tube.  It will not last long.  I like the brush, but I don't think I want to spend $75 on 2 products I'd use.  

I'm running a bit low on CC cream so that's why I was considering it.  That being said, I can do better at ULTA with the foundation on their next 20% off day if I stil choose to get it.  

I truly wish her skincare didn't have so many ingredients in them.  It seems so unnecessary and overkill.  The "plastic surgeon" input does nothing to sway me at all.  Most plastic surgeons don't know much about skincare other than wear an SPF.  That's not a selling point, and I don't know why they continue to message that.  It's a turn off.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"