Super Contributor

I see the November tsv is available for presale. I like when the tsv includes my favorites, the pricing is much better than purchasing separately.

Esteemed Contributor
I will probably get it. I am almost out of the cc cream and I need a new mascara. Just a hint if you preorder it at a time they have four or 5 easy pays as a flash event you can get more easy pays.
Respected Contributor

Can you share more information on what this kit includes??  I got a email for the upcoming TSV for Copper Chef (which I am not interested in) but nothing for IT TSV.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite

Your TOP 5 Superstars & More- CC Cream- you complete skin care, SPF 50 physical sunscreen & full coverage in 1 step. ByeBye Pores Illumination-your finishing powder to brighten/smooth look of skin. Brow Power- universal brow pencil-matches all hair colors. Superhero ElasticStretch Mascara- 500% increase in look of volume in 1 coat. Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Treatment: smooth &hydrate lips. Rec (1) 1.08floz.CC Cream (1)0.3oz powder (1).0056oz Brow Pencil (1).11oz. JNSQ Lip Treatment (1).30fl oz. Mascara (1) NEW Brush.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom thank you for sharing that!!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@KingstonsMom thank you for sharing that!!

@tsavorite

Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@tsavorite

Your TOP 5 Superstars & More- CC Cream- you complete skin care, SPF 50 physical sunscreen & full coverage in 1 step. ByeBye Pores Illumination-your finishing powder to brighten/smooth look of skin. Brow Power- universal brow pencil-matches all hair colors. Superhero ElasticStretch Mascara- 500% increase in look of volume in 1 coat. Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Treatment: smooth &hydrate lips. Rec (1) 1.08floz.CC Cream (1)0.3oz powder (1).0056oz Brow Pencil (1).11oz. JNSQ Lip Treatment (1).30fl oz. Mascara (1) NEW Brush.

Looks like a wonderful kit for those who've not used IT and to just begin. I like it!

Super Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I will probably get it. I am almost out of the cc cream and I need a new mascara. Just a hint if you preorder it at a time they have four or 5 easy pays as a flash event you can get more easy pays.

That is a good tip, thank you!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday

Today is 6 ezpays on ALL beauty, yet I tried to order this and the 6 ezpay offer didn't override the original 3 ezpays offered.

I went completely through the ordering process all the way to submit order and I tried to edit the ezpays and it still only offered the 3 ezpays.

You may have to call CS to order this with the 6 ezpay flash event on Beauty being offered today.

BTW, I'm SO enjoying your threads/posts about your new house! I'm excited for you!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday

Today is 6 ezpays on ALL beauty, yet I tried to order this and the 6 ezpay offer didn't override the original 3 ezpays offered.

I went completely through the ordering process all the way to submit order and I tried to edit the ezpays and it still only offered the 3 ezpays.

You may have to call CS to order this with the 6 ezpay flash event on Beauty being offered today.

BTW, I'm SO enjoying your threads/posts about your new house! I'm excited for you!

When they had the flash event the other day it showed 4 EZ Pays. So I don't think it will work when it's just Beaty. Try it when everything is on EZ pay and see if that works.😃