Valued Contributor
If anyone bought the it Tsv on presale, call cs to get the price adjusted. The presale price was $10 more than the price now.
Regular Contributor

@Fluke67- thanks for posting this

Honored Contributor

I'm noticing they're previewing (for sale) beauty TSVs at least 2 days in advance. That's how they run out of shades before the TSV appears. BTW, what's what's so special about a Today's SPECIAL Value if available online or on air so far ahead of the actual day?

Honored Contributor

Last night (Friday) Shawn previewed an electric toothbrush that's the TSV for Sunday! Either the TSVs don't sell as well as they used to or they've been ordering too many and gotten stuck w/ inventory. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Last night (Friday) Shawn previewed an electric toothbrush that's the TSV for Sunday! Either the TSVs don't sell as well as they used to or they've been ordering too many and gotten stuck w/ inventory. 

I saw a full presentation of the toothbrush TSV for tomorrow this afternoon. 

Valued Contributor
@Shanus I’m wondering if the presales were not what was anticipated hence the $10 reduction. IT used to be so tight lipped about TSVs, and they were rarely on presale until recently.
Valued Contributor

are you kidding me? while i am happy that the price was lowered, it's a shame that everyone that pre ordered has to take the time to now call customer service to get the price adjustment. qvc should do that automatically, as it shows good will. i'm sure customer service is just thrilled about this.

i'm sure that there will be people that ordered that won't know that the price was dropped. does that mean that they won't get the price adjustment?

my guess is that items are previewed on air days in advance because they don't come close to selling the number that they want to sell.

because i don't wear it, i don't know much about makeup, but does one really use all of the pieces in the kits? or are there really enough pieces that one would use, to justify the price?

i was shocked the other day when the lock n lock tsv didn't sell out.

it's just a sign of the times. perhaps if they started off doing better on pricing, more people would be inclined to order. and it's not our fault about the mess with china.

thank you for the heads up. now, i have one more thing to do when i order a tsv. to check back to see if the price has been lowered.

this isn't the first time though, that i have seen this happen. earlier this year, they lowered the price on a copper chef tsv.

Contributor

I cant thank you enough!  I have a business and ordered 40 of these kits!  So I called QVC this morning and got an adjustment.  If not for you, I would not have noticed the change!!!  

Also, found out that QVC honors all price changes for 30 Days....great to know!

Contributor

QVC adjusted mine automatically. They sent me an e mail today that said they were crediting my account for the difference. 

Valued Contributor
@sassypants I’m glad QVC did the right thing. I called CS on behalf of my elderly mom as soon as I noticed the price difference and CS’ actually hemmed and hawed about the adjustment.