Highlighted
Contributor

Which is your favoriate it's or Tarte? Tryng to decide what to try. Thanks Everyone stay warm.

Honored Contributor

Neither, since both were sold to other companies in countries that are not cruelty free.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Thanks you. Can you suggest brands that are not tested on animals? I too am a animal lover and would not want to support any busness that is not cruetly free.

Honored Contributor

Re: It's or Tarte?

[ Edited ]

@angel54 wrote:

Thanks you. Can you suggest brands that are not tested on animals? I too am a animal lover and would not want to support any busness that is not cruetly free.

@angel54

There are several good sites for cruelty free product lists:

https://www.navs.org/what-we-do/promote-cruelty-free-shopping/#.WlnxzWNy45s

https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/companies-that-test-on-animals/

ETA: LeapingBunny.org is another good site and has a printable list that you can take shopping with you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@angel54 wrote:

@angel54  First Aid Beauty, Paula's Choice, or Acure Organics are good skincare brands that are cruelty free.

For makeup, there are so many great drugstore brands that are cruelty free--Milani, Physician's Forumula, Flower Beauty and Wet n Wild. I have products from all those brands and they are beautiful and as good as the high-end products.

Esteemed Contributor

Between those two options, I like Tarte better——but Urban Decay and Lancome are better than both of those.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@angel54 wrote:

@angel54  First Aid Beauty, Paula's Choice, or Acure Organics are good skincare brands that are cruelty free.

For makeup, there are so many great drugstore brands that are cruelty free--Milani, Physician's Forumula, Flower Beauty and Wet n Wild. I have products from all those brands and they are beautiful and as good as the high-end products.

Also: Prai Skin Care ( Their neck cream is really nice and I get great results)
Honored Contributor

@angel54 wrote:

Which is your favoriate it's or Tarte? Tryng to decide what to try. Thanks Everyone stay warm.

@angel54  Doesn’t it depend on the product? Difficult to say all Tarte, for instance, better or worse than something else. Easier to break it down like best eyeliner, best foundation, etc.