Honored Contributor

Sephora's FREE shipping on any order (no minimum) has come to a close.

Untitled-1.jpg

Just discovered it as I went to the site to order a tube of Benefit Porefessional tinted primer.  Prices on eBay bordered on rude.  Went to the Benefit website and they had free shipping.  

Capture.JPG

Respected Contributor

Is this over for Rouge?  That is a major perk for me.

Honored Contributor

How is a price rude?  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Well that's a bummer! I didn't even know they had that going on.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner  I can answer that one... I recently wanted some Benefit concealer. Every other place I checked was offering it for $22, most had it on sale for $18, but prices for Amazon's price gouging 3rd party vendors started at $30 and went up... That's rude... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb yup, I have found a few good deals on beauty items but one really has to pay attention to prices on Amazon; price gouging abounds on beauty items.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner  I can answer that one... I recently wanted some Benefit concealer. Every other place I checked was offering it for $22, most had it on sale for $18, but prices for Amazon's price gouging 3rd party vendors started at $30 and went up... That's rude... Smiley Wink

@stevieb OK.  If it's AMAZON that was rude, I'll accept that!  Your grade goes back to A+!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

It's just the first thought that entered my mind when I saw the eBay prices.  It's getting harder and harder to find "deals" on eBay.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

It's been going on for about a year.

Honored Contributor

I don't know.  It started early last year.  I thought it was COVID related and since people couldn't get to the stores, they were offering free shipping as an incentive.  But if your Sephora status offers free shipping, I'm sure you still get it.