Respected Contributor

Yes, glad we could help, it has been nice chatting with you too. Smile

Valued Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/27/2014 Fredee said:
On 7/27/2014 SeaGal said:

Kitty I was just looking, 307-719 is a 6 pc lip with the 6x serum for 28.09 in this show now, I checked the line up.

I am kinda peeved because last night I paid 35.00 just for the lip 6x and the sugar scrub kit.

I really dislike to lip colors in the 6pc but it is 7 bucks less then I paid for the 2 pc. grrr!

Call Customer service. I bet they will adjust the price for you SeaGal.
Really...tell them you have helped them sell kits and helped us with tips! You should get some free products ;-)

Yep, I had just purchased the other kit with the 6X but was able to cancel and get the other one for 28.00. I don't like the lip colors for me either but I will use the gloss and the other pieces. I am shopped out now!

I had waited until what I thought was the last minute because I really wanted that 6X this time. I have heard everyone say they are really good about crediting you back if they change the price on anything.

Honored Contributor

Kitty I was just looking, 307-719 is a 6 pc lip with the 6x serum, sugar scrub and 4 lip color products for 28.09 in this hour, I checked the line up.

I am kinda peeved because last night I paid 35.00 just for the lip 6x and the sugar scrub kit. I really dislike to lip colors in the 6pc but it is 7 bucks less then I paid for the 2 pc. grrr!

SeaGal, I ordered the OTO as I didn't realize the lip palette was nudes, I thought it would be the red one which I don't want (I've got LOTS of Dimitri's reds). So I jumped on it!.

The sugar scrub is good stuff though, if that's any consolation. I use it a lot!

Respected Contributor

One thing I see is gone from his inventory is the set of 2 Pore Vacuum Mask kit, I adore that stuff but its not listed anymore.

I don't think they've had that set of 2 pore vacuum masks this visit. I remember seeing it last time he was on and it sold out while I was thinking about it, but hasn't come back. I've been wanting to try it so I ended up getting the set that came with the Biocell mask but that's sold out now too.

Honored Contributor
Wow! 26 sell outs. Over 20k of each TTV. I hope they offer reduced shipping again, b/c it made a big difference for me, and seems like for others too. Was this one of his best weekends/offers? He still seems so energized.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 SunnyRose said:
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/27/2014 Fredee said:

Kitty I was just looking, 307-719 is a 6 pc lip with the 6x serum for 28.09 in this show now, I checked the line up.

I am kinda peeved because last night I paid 35.00 just for the lip 6x and the sugar scrub kit.

I really dislike to lip colors in the 6pc but it is 7 bucks less then I paid for the 2 pc. grrr!

Call Customer service. I bet they will adjust the price for you SeaGal.
Really...tell them you have helped them sell kits and helped us with tips! You should get some free products ;-)

Yep, I had just purchased the other kit with the 6X but was able to cancel and get the other one for 28.00. I don't like the lip colors for me either but I will use the gloss and the other pieces. I am shopped out now!

I had waited until what I thought was the last minute because I really wanted that 6X this time. I have heard everyone say they are really good about crediting you back if they change the price on anything.

They just marked that anniversary price tonite because when I put Lip 6x in the search box yesterday, the 6 pc was more then the 2 pc, makes sense! I'm not going to worry about it, I used the coupon for it in my order with 2 TTVs so I still saved 3.50 on it. So I am just out 3.50 actually.

Truthfully I was moping for a bit but then I grab myself up and went shopping. I bought the set of 2 mango eye masks and I feel all better!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor
hey just marked that anniversary price tonite because when I put Lip 6x in the search box yesterday, the 6 pc was more then the 2 pc, makes sense! I'm not going to worry about it, I used the coupon for it in my order with 2 TTVs so I still saved 3.50 on it. So I am just out 3.50 actually. Truthfully I was moping for a bit but then I grab myself up and went shopping. I bought the set of 2 mango eye masks and I feel all better!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL...hope everyone has a good week and check back for review on the new products.

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Kitty I was just looking, 307-719 is a 6 pc lip with the 6x serum, sugar scrub and 4 lip color products for 28.09 in this hour, I checked the line up.

I am kinda peeved because last night I paid 35.00 just for the lip 6x and the sugar scrub kit. I really dislike to lip colors in the 6pc but it is 7 bucks less then I paid for the 2 pc. grrr!

SeaGal, I ordered the OTO as I didn't realize the lip palette was nudes, I thought it would be the red one which I don't want (I've got LOTS of Dimitri's reds). So I jumped on it!.

The sugar scrub is good stuff though, if that's any consolation. I use it a lot!

I thought those nudes were so pretty, enjoy them! I am looking forward to the lip scrub but it is actually just an extra, I really wanted the Lip 6x serum and that was the least busiest kit, best price at the time thats why I went with that one. I love the lip 6x glosses in the tube with the doe foot app., I got a kit called 'amplify and shine' awhile back w/ 3 glosses and the 3 min party mask, didnt like that mask at all but enjoyed the glosses.

Thanks Kitty!

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 sueinsf said:

One thing I see is gone from his inventory is the set of 2 Pore Vacuum Mask kit, I adore that stuff but its not listed anymore.

I don't think they've had that set of 2 pore vacuum masks this visit. I remember seeing it last time he was on and it sold out while I was thinking about it, but hasn't come back. I've been wanting to try it so I ended up getting the set that came with the Biocell mask but that's sold out now too.

Well that sounds like a nice kit Sue, the Biocell is the only mask I havent tried and it looks so nice. Hmmm lol.

So that duo did sell out between visits. It was offered for a long time because I got it geez probably 4 or 5 visits ago after loving it from a pure pores kit. I am almost out now.

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said: Wow! 26 sell outs. Over 20k of each TTV. I hope they offer reduced shipping again, b/c it made a big difference for me, and seems like for others too. Was this one of his best weekends/offers? He still seems so energized.

It looks like it was a steller weekend for all, Shop, DJ and us, I know it was the deciding factor for me buying more than I normally would have. That 6.99 s&h was killer.

Unbelievable weekend for all involved! Smile

Happy Anniversary to Dimitri if any of your peeps are reading, we love ya buddy!