Contributor
Hi everyone, Hi SeaGal! I ended up with 3 of the TTVs. I got the free shipping and the 10% off and made a friend buy the collagenesis 5 piece kit for herself. I checked and I have a small and large size of the collagenesis serum for face so I know that I did not need any more for now. I think it was the free shipping that pushed me this weekend. I really resent paying 7 dollars for each thing that I buy from shophq. The kits were so awesome and I spread the payments so I just have to remember to stop buying any more until the end if the year!!! Lol
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/27/2014 NYCGRL said:

Boy, did I do some damage this weekend. I just recently started using Skinn and I'm hooked. Got yesterday's TTV with the cleansers which I never tried before. Got 3 of today's TTV's because I love peels. I used to use a peel that was very similar to the one in the TTV today that was discontinued so needless to say I am excited about that. They sell in Sephora but I haven't gotten them in a while so I'm really looking forward to them. Four of those glycolic peels are $80 - it's called Brazilian Peel, so this was a bargain. Also bought the large stem rejen for face and lips and the OTO with the lip 6X balm which I also love - bought one for me and one for my mother who also loves that lip balm and took mine. I CANNOT WATCH TONIGHT - thankfully I got the free shipping with the CC. Enjoy your new products everyone.

Be careful with the lips party mask in that OTO. It burns your lips. Hate it.
I can't find the OTO, what's the item number?
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 beauty-junkie said:

Boy, did I do some damage this weekend. I just recently started using Skinn and I'm hooked. Got yesterday's TTV with the cleansers which I never tried before. Got 3 of today's TTV's because I love peels. I used to use a peel that was very similar to the one in the TTV today that was discontinued so needless to say I am excited about that. They sell in Sephora but I haven't gotten them in a while so I'm really looking forward to them. Four of those glycolic peels are $80 - it's called Brazilian Peel, so this was a bargain. Also bought the large stem rejen for face and lips and the OTO with the lip 6X balm which I also love - bought one for me and one for my mother who also loves that lip balm and took mine. I CANNOT WATCH TONIGHT - thankfully I got the free shipping with the CC. Enjoy your new products everyone.

I don't see it either. Maybe there is OTO for his final show at 9p ET?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I hope so, I have been wanting to try it.
Respected Contributor

307-418 is the number...and it's still there. AND there should be OTO's each hour he's on this evening! Dust off those cc's, girls! Get those bionic fingers poised and ready! Lol!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 gokat said:

307-418 is the number...and it's still there. AND there should be OTO's each hour he's on this evening! Dust off those cc's, girls! Lol!

It's not showing a "one time only" tag. Is the OTO price 32.50? Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

They don't always highlight the OTO's at the site as they do on the TV screen. One of the TTV threads has the OTO price posted. You might want to verify ....For some reason, I was thinking $26 and change, but not sure. The price may have been for that hour only. HTH

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 gokat said:

307-418 is the number...and it's still there. AND there should be OTO's each hour he's on this evening! Dust off those cc's, girls! Lol!

It's not showing a "one time only" tag. Is the OTO price 32.50? Thx
I was just thinking the same thing? Thanks
Respected Contributor

The OTO was a Lip Trio, now item #307 418 - it was priced at 26. something and I saw the sold out banner go up on it during the show, now it shows it's available at the full price. I wonder if DJ will be on for his last 3 hr. show and if so I am sure they will have another OTO.

Hi Mayfair, your friend is going to be thrilled with the products and the price was unbeatable, wow. I think you will be happy grabbing 3 TTVs, I might have if that is all I was getting. Geez, a few months ago my value pay statement that Shop sends out, I had 12 vp's going at once lol. This last one I got for Aug I was down to 2 and they are on the last pymnts. Many of them were Skinn products! I didnt do bad tho, I only put the big TTV order on vp this time so I am just adding 1. I'm shocked lol!

One thing I see is gone from his inventory is the set of 2 Pore Vacuum Mask kit, I adore that stuff but its not listed anymore. I also am thinking of getting the set of 2 Energy Eyes (mango) mask, oh I love that stuff too, refridgerated. Oh and maybe another fushion brush, somebody stop me!!

Well, enjoy your goodies Mayfair... Smile

Contributor
Can't wait to try the new peel! Enjoy your goodies and post back your impressions of the new peel! Thanks SeaGal! Enjoy! I also love his masks!