Regular Contributor
I've done much damage! I tried the dermalift when it was a TS and really like it. I've also tried and liked the eye creme reverse and stem rejen for eyes. So I got a few of the TS. And a few kits with the stem rejen for eyes. I also could not resist the chin up, which I've recently tried and liked. If that was not enough, I also picked up the contour kit. (I was eyeing the exclusive kit at Nordies, which is a lot more money.). If that wasn't enough, I could not resist the Hamsa pendant (the one with the Shema Prayer).
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 7/26/2014 Amaly said:

OMG who is the host on with him tonight. I thought Alison was bad!

That was Lynne Schacher, she has been on SHQ forever!!!

Are you talking about the woman late last night? Other than a momentary pause when I might have seen SS while flipping channels, I've never watched this shopping channel. Last night I decided to turn it on to see what all this Dimitri and Skinn stuff is all about. I couldn't stand that host, she was awful. I didn't like the stage set either. I watched for a few minutes and had to stop.

On another note, though, that product in a tube he discussed (saw the woman on the plane - to France or Australia, I think - applying it to refresh her makeup) sounded kind of interesting.

Frequent Contributor

He is so much fun to watch and he's on all weekend.

However I am already on auto delivery for the love and lotus shower gel/body butter/sugar scrub plus vit c/huile intense/hydrosurge from 2 months ago.

Therefore I am not, am not, am not purchasing anything.

Valued Contributor

this is my first time watching skinn (in fact i rarely, if ever, watch shophq). BUT although i can't see myself purchasing a lot of his products, i am learning quite a bit more about makeup tips and skincare (and i am very well versed with both including ingredients). i might try his secret elixir, which i love how every oil ingredient is cold-pressed{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}, and he's got a duo with the deep pore mask that sounds promising for my ridiculously oily skin.

Frequent Contributor

He had just turned the host's nose purple. Hopefully he will blend it out.

Respected Contributor

Wow NickelEmily, looks like you have been having fun! I do that, I stock up on the things I like then I skip his next 3 or 4 visits. You got some really nice products, I am glad you are liking the derma lift and he said that works well with the Creme Reverse creams.

I went a little crazy this weekend too! I got the denim like dress TTV from Shop on Friday, a 16 oz cleanser from Isomers 75% off sale, I bought the Skinn fusion brush, then last night got 2 DWP TTV's and a Lip 6x serum & sugar scrub duo kit! I am thinking I might want another fusion brush while the lower shipping price is in play. Enjoy your goodies, I cant wait for mine!

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Mayfair said:

Hi SeaGal...that is so funny! I woke up to a cat fight too! lol

The deal is out of sight! I can't afford the creme reverse on its own either.

They still have the phenomenal Collagenesis kit with the bonus size serum and the 24 hour youth preservation balm... available. It is such a terrific deal on that and those are my core favorite products. Just a heads up to those who love and use that line.

Oh geez, did you really, I hate jumping out of bed like that. I got up to shoosh them off and then I was awake. I have a couple ferals around here lately and the spray, ick.

The Collagenisis serum kits are phenominal this weekend, a good time to stock up on those too. I just opened my last bonus size face serum and have a backup eye one to open any day now so I am going to pass this time but dang I sure dont want too!!

I have a set of the day & night Nutri Lift Extreme serums, one is blue and one is clear in the pump bottles. I think I am going to plunge into that under my Creme Reverse after my pink serums are gone and see whats up with that duo. I hope I dont regret it because I love the pink Collagenisis products. Will see! Smile

ps~ sorry I did miss your post earlier.

Trusted Contributor

Boy, did I do some damage this weekend. I just recently started using Skinn and I'm hooked. Got yesterday's TTV with the cleansers which I never tried before. Got 3 of today's TTV's because I love peels. I used to use a peel that was very similar to the one in the TTV today that was discontinued so needless to say I am excited about that. They sell in Sephora but I haven't gotten them in a while so I'm really looking forward to them. Four of those glycolic peels are $80 - it's called Brazilian Peel, so this was a bargain. Also bought the large stem rejen for face and lips and the OTO with the lip 6X balm which I also love - bought one for me and one for my mother who also loves that lip balm and took mine. I CANNOT WATCH TONIGHT - thankfully I got the free shipping with the CC. Enjoy your new products everyone.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/27/2014 NYCGRL said:

Boy, did I do some damage this weekend. I just recently started using Skinn and I'm hooked. Got yesterday's TTV with the cleansers which I never tried before. Got 3 of today's TTV's because I love peels. I used to use a peel that was very similar to the one in the TTV today that was discontinued so needless to say I am excited about that. They sell in Sephora but I haven't gotten them in a while so I'm really looking forward to them. Four of those glycolic peels are $80 - it's called Brazilian Peel, so this was a bargain. Also bought the large stem rejen for face and lips and the OTO with the lip 6X balm which I also love - bought one for me and one for my mother who also loves that lip balm and took mine. I CANNOT WATCH TONIGHT - thankfully I got the free shipping with the CC. Enjoy your new products everyone.

Be careful with the lips party mask in that OTO. It burns your lips. Hate it.
Regular Contributor

HOLY COLLAGENESIS, Dimitiri, how am I supposed to get anything done?

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I agree with y'all....I LOVE DIMITRI!

We went out of town yesterday (I had already ordered 2 kits Friday) and when we got back last night I turned him on...then today after church I turned him on again....DH said "If you don't quit watching that man we are going to be broke as convicts." {#emotions_dlg.w00t} HAHA!

His products REALLY work.

And someone on another thread said they thought he had surgery, botox and lip injections...I'm not saying he hasn't because I don't know him, I just don't think he has...I think the products work that great... I know that lip 6x mask, balm and the lip stem WILL make your lips huge. I have no lines around my mouth and my lips are VERY full. He says he uses it a few times a day.

Also, the Dermapeel...AWESOME product...along with the lip sugar scrub.{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Use everyday!!!!!!

Love all the Stem serums.

Dimitri is AMAZING! Mesmerizing!