Esteemed Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Fredee said:
On 7/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Just love him to pieces!! During this half I've made 5 orders. Everything has already shipped out, but his new makeup remover wipes, that I swore I wasn't going to order because I think they would dry out in the package, but I'll see if that happens after I get them. I really shouldn't watch the second half of his shows. I've done enough damage.
I thought about that too BlingQueen022. I may put them in a zip lock bag or Tupperware container to keep them from drying out.
Oh Fredee! Good idea!! Smart thinking. That's exactly what I'm going to do after I receive them. Thanks so much for posting such a great idea. Fabulous!!
Super Contributor

He's just hysterical. I found myself laughing out loud and actually snorting from laughter.

I think I have done enough damage but I am still thinking of ordering another ttv. HAs anyone tried the secret elixir and what are your thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly, I worry about the guy. What keeps him going thru so many hours? He's on again this evening at 7:00 for a couple hours, then again at midnight. On his feet. He runs circles around the Energizer Bunny! And it's not just here -- he's constantly flying to other shopping channel marathons all around the globe. When does he sleep? and eat? I imagine him with a door on his back - open the door and there's a motor with batteries keeping him upright and talking. In between shows he's hooked up to a charger.

Sooo, who will be watching this evening? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 tototwo said:

Honestly, I worry about the guy. What keeps him going thru so many hours? He's on again this evening at 7:00 for a couple hours, then again at midnight. On his feet. He runs circles around the Energizer Bunny! And it's not just here -- he's constantly flying to other shopping channel marathons all around the globe. When does he sleep? and eat? I imagine him with a door on his back - open the door and there's a motor with batteries keeping him upright and talking. In between shows he's hooked up to a charger.

Oh, he is soooo in his zone/element-a passion! He even said in an earlier show, he is so energized b/c he does what he loves. And he does it with people he loves. If only everyone could live that way. It's great to see his genuine passion and talents. Glad to have a lower cost option for skin care that is effective. Does anyone know who else he manufactures for-he mentions that he does it for other lines? Yes, I'm watching later for that new TTV and of course the entertainment value.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 7/26/2014 tototwo said:

Forget about Dimitri...I'M EXHAUSTED!!! Lol! I don't know how he keeps it up either. The wimpo hosts look frazzled after 2-3 hour stints...and he just keeps on goin'! Smiley Happy

That being said....I'M IN!! Smiley Happy Another TSV comin' right up!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Regular Contributor
On 7/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/26/2014 Fredee said:
On 7/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Just love him to pieces!! During this half I've made 5 orders. Everything has already shipped out, but his new makeup remover wipes, that I swore I wasn't going to order because I think they would dry out in the package, but I'll see if that happens after I get them. I really shouldn't watch the second half of his shows. I've done enough damage.
I thought about that too BlingQueen022. I may put them in a zip lock bag or Tupperware container to keep them from drying out.
Oh Fredee! Good idea!! Smart thinking. That's exactly what I'm going to do after I receive them. Thanks so much for posting such a great idea. Fabulous!!
You are so very welcome BlingQueen022. We are truly a skincare support group ( think tank) here!!!!! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I too have ordered too much....which is why he is on so much, if WE are ordering too imagine all the people out there that are hiding behind their tvs ordering too much too, lololol. Slaes this weekend have to be thru the roof. Darn so many new items and I will be ordering the TSV tonight also

Super Contributor
On 7/26/2014 beautymogul said:

I too have ordered too much....which is why he is on so much, if WE are ordering too imagine all the people out there that are hiding behind their tvs ordering too much too, lololol. Slaes this weekend have to be thru the roof. Darn so many new items and I will be ordering the TSV tonight also

There is no judgement here. Come out from hiding behind your computers

hiding

Shophq has mastered flooding the airways with one vendor.

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Kokathy said:
On 7/26/2014 beautymogul said:

There is no judgement here. Come out from hiding behind your computers

hiding

Shophq has mastered flooding the airways with one vendor.

LOL! And the competition is....pillows and common type shoes! Mixed in with some fantastic Giuliana.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

He's my midnight madness which last from his 1st day's 1st show to his last day's last show

AND I TAPE THEM ALL WHILE WATCHING THEM!!

I got it baaaad.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

love him, who wouldn't- he's hilarious, knows so much, and loves what he does, and products work.

the above is just my "not" humble opinion, I'm not ashamed to admit it{#emotions_dlg.lol}

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE