New Contributor

It's Time To Try New Foundation, Concealer and Blush... Hi To BE Friends, Help

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I am 50, time to get out of the rut of the same old, and try this, I watched last night, and have seen this in Sephora and no one has a clue.

I am looking for a small starter kit, I am fair, yet need to get my yellow tint in there, and yet like looking healthy. Since I have been at least 12 ... I started with Macys with my Mom, Bless Her Heart for starting me young.

She said No to all the brands in the pharmacies, as well as the cleansers, night creams, face wash etc.

I love washing with my Philosophy set for my face and I use L.G. Champagne Spackle, love M's mascara. Yet, I have a problem with my eyes, something causing Blephorspasm with muscle twitching and eye lids closing. So, I would love to do something on my eyes, yet My Optha. says no ~ will need mild botox shots to keep the eye lids open, this is recent too. Had punctual plugs put in, since I had dry eyes.

Well, going to BE Minerals where to start, not looking for eye or lips.

No icky concealer, than piling up foundation, it's all to much, how much makeup do we need???? I have every brand, since the hosts are great sellers!!

Is there a small kit that will give me my essentials and cover my pores, etc.

Thanks So Very MuchSmiley Happy

have a great day, and I appreciate Your Opinion ... so very muchSmiley Happy