Honored Contributor

It's National Lipstick Day!

[ Edited ]

It's National Lipstick Day!  I know there is another discussion going on about favorite lipsticks so won't intrude on that.  

Ulta sent me an email this morning about a special 10-piece lippie give away today if you spend a certain amount online.  Not to tempt anyone.

So just for fun - what lipstick/gloss, etc., is everyone wearing today?  Have you purchased any new lippies today?

I am wearing Laura Geller's Treat-N-Go tinted lip oil in First Place.  Love these and have another color too. Looked at the Gallany lip products mentioned in the other thread and those are tempting indeed.

Who's next?

Respected Contributor

Re: It's National Lipstick Day!

I am only working around the house, but I put on Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick & some Miley VG Lipglass in the center of my lips.

Not a Miley fan, but I love that poppin pink lipglass.

NO. I am not buying any new lipsticks today. 

Truly.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

!  That's a great color!  I have several in that shade range from Urban Decay, Fenty and Too Faced.  This one is from UD.  I used to wear it in a lipstick but I stopped wearing lipSTICKS a few years ago.  Luckily they started making it in a gloss.  Ordered a similar color from Colourpop in a lip oil called PinkWoah Circuit.  I live for lip products Smiley Wink

Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip GlossHi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss

Pink Circuit

ColourPop Pink Circuit Lip Oil

Respected Contributor

@monicakm That shade of pink just works for me. I love it. 

Yes, I am still using that Miley lipglass. Yes, it is old, but it smells & tastes fine. LOL

I am much more about eye shadow. You put it on. It is there for the day. Lips? I put them on, they are gone so soon & I end up slapping on lip balm the rest of the day.

Respected Contributor

I like to mix my own colors so today (and lately) have been mixing Revlon's "Mischievous" Color Balm with the Rimmel Balm "Give me a Cuddle". Makes the prettiest peachy-pink ever. Perfect for Summer.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I more often than not just wear a tinted lip balm these days.  My favorite is by indy co. Silk Naturals. But chose an actual lipstick today, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08.

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick - 08 | London Drugs

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MrsSB and @silkyk Used to see Rimmel at Walgreens in my area but not any longer.  Their display get kept getting smaller and smaller and then it was gone.  Not in my local CVS or Target either. 

Super Contributor

@JudyL Uh oh.  It's been over a year since I've needed a new tube of my fave Kate Moss (Rimmel). I better look for it soon myself.

In the meantime. I really have been happy with all the more natural stuff from Silk Naturals (on line only).

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

I love lipsticks.  My favorite is Loriel long lasting lipstick.

It is matt finish but not drying out lips.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I love lipsticks.  My favorite is Loriel long lasting lipstick.

It is matt finish but not drying out lips.

@Annabellethecat66   I really like L'Oréal lipsticks...especially the color-riche Saucy Mauve. 

#560.  Nice neutral....goes with everything.