Frequent Contributor

It's Been Awhile...Product HG's

Hi Everyone

It's been a pretty long time since people listed their Holy Grail products and there's been many new skincare, hair care, and makeup products on the market since before the holidays. So make your list and feel free to add any categories I may have missed!

Primer:

Foundation:

Finishing and/or touch-up powder:

Bronzer:

Blush:

Highlight:

Eyeshadow:

Brow Product:

Eyeliner:

Mascara:

Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lipliner/Lip Balm:

Face Cleanser:

Moisturizer:

Day Cream:

Night Cream:

Eye cream:

Neck Cream:

Body Cream/Lotion:

Shampoo:

Conditioner:

Hair Treatment:

Styling Cream/Balm/lotion:

Hairspray:

Beauty Tools:

Frequent Contributor

Re: It's Been Awhile...Product HG's

Primer: Revlon PhotoReady

Foundation: Neutrogena Skin Clearing or Revlon ColorStay

Finishing and/or touch-up powder: B.E Illuminating veil or MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish

Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin

Blush: Nars Org*sm

Highlight: Nars Albatross

Eyeshadow: Stila "kitten" MAC's "Embark" and UD's Naked Palette

Brow Product: Anastasia's Brow Wiz "Ash blonde"

Eyeliner: NYC's liquid pen liner

Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black

Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lipliner/Lip Balm: MAC's "Angel" lipglass, EOS balms

Face Cleanser:Neutogena's Deep Clean cleanser

Moisturizer:Kiehl's Ultra Face Lotion

Eye cream: Shesido's Benefiance

Neck Cream: Bare Minerals Extra Firming

Body Cream/Lotion: Johnson's Baby Oil

Shampoo: Clear for color treated hair

Conditioner: Pantene Moisture Renewal

Hair Treatment:Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream

Styling Cream/Balm/lotion: It's a 10 Styling Serum

Beauty Tools: Clarasonic, LightStim

Super Contributor

Awesome!! Fun thread! Smiley Happy

The only HG products I have are the few that I consistently buy over and over again, and always have so I don't run out....lol

It's a small list though.haha The only things I keep buying are: 1)that cheapo Milani blush--love it so!! 2)actual real authentic Korean bb creams--like like the gold label and pink label best of all! 3)korean bb powder--to set my bb cream. 3)again with the Milani lol--their 'nude' lipliner that you just twirl to get more to pop up 4)blistex has some moisture lip balm in a tube with little blue bubbles in it--best lip balm ever ever ever! 5)**please don't flame me because I'm not here to start any fights**but for hair stuff, its all Wen--best results I've ever had even after going through super-expensive salon stuff 6)again with the drugstore stuff--I *love* Salma Hyak's oil-free moisturizer and I keep stocked up on that. 7) For bodysprays I love CVS's Japanese Garden--I think it's by Essence of Beauty or whatever.. 8)I don't leave home without my eyebrows lol, so I love Milani's little brow kit with the tweezers, brow color and highlight. 8) and I have an obsession with Maybelline's mascaras...there's one that's dual ended--one side for lower lashes, one for top lashes--I just love it beyond words and it's sooo affordable!! 9)And last but not least, Almay makes a lip gloss/balm in a tube with applicator--that thing is awesome! It's my go-to everyday lipbalm/gloss all in one--talk about multitasking!lol

That's pretty much the list for me...Everything else I just kinda mix and match--skin cream, eye cream--there's nothing I get crazy about and keep buying--sometimes I return to something that I liked previously, but normally I don't give a fig if I ever see most of that stuff again.lol I kinda like trying new things Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have many products I love for various categories but here are my true HGs for the others.

Mascara: Kevyn Aucoin's volumizing mascara and Elizabeth Mott's Its So Big

Moisturizer: My cocktail of Shea terra organics oils (marula, baobab, rosehip seed and yangu mainly) and Shea Terra organics Nicolitca shea butter

Skincare serum: NCN's vitamin C serum

Cleansing conditioners: Intelligent Nutrients Pureluxe Conditioner and WEN

Hair Treatment: Nutiva organic, extra virgin coconut oil

detangler: Orofluido hair elixir

Beauty Tools: Real techniques stippling brush and retractable kabuki brushes from Too Faced and Eco Tools

Facial SPF: Paula's choice Super Light tinted SPF and her Hydralight SPF

ETA: I forgot to mention Paula's Choice BHA 2% lotion for an exfoliator skincare product.

Honored Contributor

Primer: As an actual primer, L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base. I use Burberry Fresh Glow primer in Nude Radiance mixed into my foundation for illumination.

Foundation: Lumene BB Cream

Finishing and/or touch-up powder: Maybelline Dream Matte powder for touch ups.

Bronzer: Physician's Formula Solar Powder

Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes in Dollface and Blissful

Highlight: Burberry Fresh Glow Primer in Nude Radiance or Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone.

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Brow Product: Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in Auburn

Eyeliner: N/A

Mascara: I change too often. Right now I like CoverGirl Crush Clumper

Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lipliner/Lip Balm: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (daily), SuperGoop balm (for days in the sun), MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

Face Cleanser: Dr Denese Hydroshield Cleansing Cream

Moisturizer: Dr Denese Dream Cream (or Korres Yoghurt Moisturizer when I'm oilier)

Day Cream: N/A

Night Cream: N/A

Eye cream: N/A

Neck Cream: N/A (I can't be the only one who uses the same moisturizer for everything.)

Body Cream/Lotion: I change too often to have one HG

Shampoo: WEN (usually Fig)

Conditioner: WEN (usually Fig)

Hair Treatment: WEN oils and Remoist

Styling Cream/Balm/lotion: Curl Keeper by Curly Hair Solutions (sometimes with Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel)

Hairspray: WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray

Beauty Tools: Tweezerman tweezers. I have no loyalty to other tools or brushes and I'm all over the board on those.

Sunscreen: Clarins UV Plus HP for my face and the part in my hair, any SPF 30-50 spray for my body

Hand Cream: O'Keefe's Working Hands and Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream indoors and Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl hand cream with SPF 30 for driving.

Frequent Contributor

I was having a real issue with my skin breaking out from Rosacea and these are the products that are working for me.

Foundation- Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. This doesn't seem to break my skin out and makes my skin look nice.

Powder-Make up forever Duo Mat face powder- I discovered this a couple months ago and This has replaced the Mac studio fix powder I used to use.

Blush-Bella Bamba by Benefit

Lipstick- Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Anarchy. I really love this color.

Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick in Whisper. I love this color also.

Lip Gloss- Nars Easy lover. Pretty color and goes well with Anarchy.

Eyeliner- Milani Liquid eye pencil. Really creamy and on me has great staying power.

Face cleanser-Simple moisturizing cleanser. Doesn't strip my face or make my face feel tight.

Still on the hunt for my Hg eyeshadow, mascara, face moisturizer, and concealer.

Perfume- Viva La Juicy Noir. I got a sample in the mail and I loved it so much that I went to Sephora to Pick it up.

Respected Contributor

Wow Beauties ~ You guys got it all together! Way to go!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

PrimerSmiley TongueHILOSOPHY'S tHE pRESENT

Foundation:Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk-love this foundation!!!!!!!

Finishing and/or touch-up powder:Tarte's Amazonian Clay Powder

Bronzer:Bobbi Brown's Matte Bronzer

Blush:Laura Geller Blush N Brighten in Golden Apricot-my absolute favorite blush!!!!!!!

Highlight:Rarely use-but when I do it's usually BE Stroke of Light under my eyes

Eyeshadow:Tarte Kalalau Trail(gold and smokey black-gorgeous!

Brow Product:It Cosmetics-Love!!!!

Eyeliner:It Cosmetics or Laura Geller's Eye Rimz

Mascara:Too Faced Better Than S*****e********x Mascara-fabulous!!!!

Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lipliner/Lip Balm:It Cosmetics Lip Stains or Bobbi Brown's Lipsticks

Face Cleanser:Tatcha-day and night-Love!!!!!!!

Moisturizer:Hope In A Jar

Day Cream:Hope In A Jar

Night CreamSmiley Frustratedkinn's Collagenisis-love!

Eye cream:Isomers Dark Circle Serum and Strivectin SD Eye

Neck CreamSmiley Frustratederious Skin Care's Correc Chin/Body Cream/LotionSmiley Tonguehilosophy

Shampoo:WEN Fig and 613

Conditioner:WEN

Hair Treatment:wen

Styling Cream/Balm/lotion:WEN

HairspraySmiley FrustratedEBASTIAN

Beauty Tools:cLARISONIC mia

Honored Contributor

I have only three HG's

Bare Minerals Original Foundation

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Benefit Eyebrow Pencil

That means I've settled on these forever. Well, you know what I mean. Every other category is still open to experimentation.

Frequent Contributor

I wanted to add that instead of lip balm I like to use Bite Beauty lush lip tint when my lips are really dry it really does help my dry lips better them most lip balms that I have used.