Trusted Contributor

Re: It looks lke the Skinn Anniversary set is listed.

[ Edited ]

skinnttv.jpgA photo was put up. I think I'll get 2 sets. This is my first anniversay set since I'm  new {this year}  to Skinn. 

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Love the skin softening essence - never realized how much till I didn't have it. It really helps my skin absorb my serums and creams. I don't really need anything else, but I never say never especially if there are some good lippies. Looking forward to the shows Heart

@nycgrl  I don't remember the skin softening esence doing much of anything.  I certainly don't remember it helping my skin absorb serums and creams!  If anything I thought it left a slight film on my face.  I still have a full bottle so maybe I should give it another try.  Just put on a cotton ball and swipe over my face?  Maybe I used too much before - although I thought I only used a little bit.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf - You know at first I wasn't sure what to do with the skin softening essence and now I can't be without it. I don't use a cotton ball - I feel that may leave little fuzzies behind. I just pour a couple drops into my palm and slather on my face right after I cleanse my face and pat it dry. I notice a difference no matter what brand of skincare I use as far as absorption goes. 

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@sueinsf - You know at first I wasn't sure what to do with the skin softening essence and now I can't be without it. I don't use a cotton ball - I feel that may leave little fuzzies behind. I just pour a couple drops into my palm and slather on my face right after I cleanse my face and pat it dry. I notice a difference no matter what brand of skincare I use as far as absorption goes. 

Thanks @nycgrl.  I'll try that method and see how it goes.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have four bottles of the Esscence from last year. Sad to see no wipes this year in the set. I bought four sets last year and my stash is getting down. I think I will probably get three kits and a couple of the 90 pack of wipes. 

After trying so many of his products I have whittled my HG products down to a few must haves so I should get off pretty cheap this year.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl @sueinsf

I purchased a few drops into the palm of my hand, too, but first I shake a bit of Restore C+ powder into my hand. I mix them together and then apply to my face & neck.

Regular Contributor

nycgirl - I use the Skin Softening Essence as well and stopped using a cotton ball a while back. I saw D demonstrate using it and he just poured a few drops in the palm of his hand and used his hands to apply it. Works for me! 😊

Respected Contributor

I got sucked in to this one, and am so glad I did.  I've already been using and loving the DermAppeal, and had once tried the Olive & Enzyme cleanser, but didn't like it.  But, I got this kit. I'm enjoying the cleansers, but LOVING the Skin Softening Essence!  i'd like to buy it by the gallon!  LOL  

Haven't tried the hand cream, because I don't like to use chemical sunscreens, but the rest of this kit is a hit!

Respected Contributor

@Klmor wrote:

nycgirl - I use the Skin Softening Essence as well and stopped using a cotton ball a while back. I saw D demonstrate using it and he just poured a few drops in the palm of his hand and used his hands to apply it. Works for me! 😊

I put mine in a spray bottle. Makes it easier for me.