Honored Contributor

They have so many products, i wish they would let us know which is the lightest coverage ,to the most.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

They have so many products, i wish they would let us know which is the lightest coverage ,to the most.

@goldensrbest

I agree --- great idea!  If we're ordering from t.v., etc., we need to have as much info as possible.  Who wants to guess any more than you have to and then keep sending things back.  If they could make some kind of list or index with the products stating the least to the most coverage, that would be a big help in deciding which thing you need to order.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

@goldensrbest  I always have doubts when cosmetic companies keep coming out w/ new foundations....powders, liquids, tinted moisturizers, ones w/ illumination, some without. Some need setting powders while other formulas are matte. Unless you go to ULTA or another store that carries IT (think Sephora now) & ask for samples and do your own testing, it’s a cwap shoot.

My best guess is the lightest formula would be the new Moisture Foundation, then the original CC (if not discontinued), the Bye Bye Under Eye is heavy full coverage, but some use it as foundation...very mask-like, then come the powder foundations...matte and illumination...think they’re called Celebration Foundation...drying to older skin...I rarely recommend powder foundation unless skin is oily/less wrinkles. The exception is Bare Minerals which I find to be lighter weight when applied w/ the correct brush and most tapped off in the lid.

Hope that helped.