Esteemed Contributor

What?  a new shade of the lip balm?  hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

Already reported the cc cream foundation is in it.  that is not new or exciting!

Super Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

Looks like another kid with CC cream. What has happened with all the great TSV for IT they used to have. 

@ccassaday where did you see the upcoming tsv? You’re so right their tsvs used to be so much better. I definitely prefer their makeup over skincare. They also over do it with the brushes. How many can one person possibly need? They should lower the price of their tsv and  eliminate the brush, or at least change it up to a concealer brush or something else.

Respected Contributor

Well, if it is the CC Cream. that's an automatic no for me.  Wish that they made something in the Makeup Line without the Snail "Stuff" in it. (allergic) Smiley Sad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

I am NOT an IT fan in anyway but I do agree - here we are hours before their TSV and nothing about it. 

I'm beginning to think it's a marketing ploy....ya think?

Esteemed Contributor

BEAUTYINFOZONE has a sneak peak with desiree and jamie.  it is a tube of reg. cc cream and a brush.  they say it will be so exciting, but so far "IT" isn't doing it for me.  definitely a marketing ploy!

Honored Contributor

Their cc cream is too yellow for me.  Also, their TSV's are "all the same" more or less.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti just showed it on gourmet holiday.  It is 2 cc cream foundations and a brush.  That, I guess, is the big surprise!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Alberti just showed it on gourmet holiday.  It is 2 cc cream foundations and a brush.  That, I guess, is the big surprise!

Well that is disappointing. I’m more excited to see the presentation of the new mascara than this TSV.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm, might be a go for me! I’m outside a lot and I like the CC cream with big time sunscreen. When I want to thin it out, just , mix it with something thinner-  Lets see the price...