Super Contributor
Does anyone have any idea when there will. E another it cosmetics tsv.
Thanks in advancev
Esteemed Contributor

@Tara811    it is the  IT Cosmetics Supersize Celebration Foundation on July 28th for $49.14 + $3.00 shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

I delayed my autoship of the supersize promo they have periodically  - the 'original' (non spf) compact.   My current shipments come without the brush,  and it's about the same cost as the tsv. I look forward to checking out the spf celebration foundation!

Honored Contributor

Re: It cosmetics tsv

[ Edited ]
No longer wear IT Celebration Powder no matter configuration after using short time films hardens over the top. Spot conceal with Tarte shape tape, Smashbox Halo powder. Love the fact shave off the amount needed. Keeps the powder fresh. Ingredients excellent.
Trusted Contributor

THAT'S a TSV?  That's the standard of a normal configuration of any one of the cosmetic vendors here on the Q - they simply supersize it.  That almost sounds like a mistake.

Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

THAT'S a TSV?  That's the standard of a normal configuration of any one of the cosmetic vendors here on the Q - they simply supersize it.  That almost sounds like a mistake.

I agree, easy pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

And add insult to injury- their 'regular' celebration foundation is in a duo configuration on the IT website- WITH a brush- for $49 & change!  I jsut got an email this morning and took a look. The website also offers free shipping, they send samples, often a gwp as well. There's some spf in the 'regular' also, just not as much as the spf version. I was into trying the tsv - until I saw what a deal it wasn't!!

Super Contributor
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it
Contributor

[ Edited ]

The IT duo on their website only contains ONE foundation and a brush for $49.50. When they write "duo" it looks like they mean one foundation + one brush.  If anyone has a link for 2 compacts + the brush can you share it? I didn't get that email.

The TSV includes two foundations and a brush so it's definitely a better deal than what I can find on the IT website. The TSV is $49.14 + $3.00 shipping (+ tax) but you get 2 foundations & the brush.  The  follow up AD is $39.17 no brush for two compacts of foundation.

Looks to me like the QVC TSV is the better deal if you need this stuff. I'm buying it because I need foundation but, yeah, it's a BORING TSV!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarkLessWagMore wrote:

The IT duo on their website only contains ONE foundation and a brush for $49.50. When they write "duo" it looks like they mean one foundation + one brush.  If anyone has a link for 2 compacts + the brush can you share it? I didn't get that email.

The TSV includes two foundations and a brush so it's definitely a better deal than what I can find on the IT website. The TSV is $49.14 + $3.00 shipping (+ tax) but you get 2 foundations & the brush.  The  follow up AD is $39.17 no brush for two compacts of foundation.

Looks to me like the QVC TSV is the better deal if you need this stuff. I'm buying it because I need foundation but, yeah, it's a BORING TSV!

@BarkLessWagMoreyou're right about the IT website duo! The upcoming  tsv is still less than the 'supersize' offer I got on Q's website last time, that was  $60 for 2 compacts and a brush. I might go for the tsv as it's the same cost as getting my subequent auto ship deliveries. I'm going to read more about the spf version before tsv day- they're healthy  sunscreens fortunately.