Super Contributor

Couldnt believe how much Deserve Zeoli has changed!..didn't recognize her until she spoke..that's when I was shocked to see that was her!..I think she looked much better b4..what procedure dud she have???

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

Couldnt believe how much Deserve Zeoli has changed!..didn't recognize her until she spoke..that's when I was shocked to see that was her!..I think she looked much better b4..what procedure dud she have???

🙄

Desiree Zirolli has longer hair now.  Big deal. She looks as pretty as she always has. 

Trusted Contributor

Longer hair, and maybe a bit "refreshed".  She does look great!

Honored Contributor

Agree that she looks as pretty as she always has.

Respected Contributor

I did think that Desirae looked different but I couldn't pinpoint what it was.

Honored Contributor

She looked the same to me.  Hair is a little longer but thats it.  Still has pretty as she always has been.

Honored Contributor

She looked the same to me, too. Maybe a little weight loss and longer hair.

Respected Contributor

Don't forget we haven't seen in studio for 2 plus years. Looks great , proffesional lighting is the only difference.

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

Who???  Dud???

Trusted Contributor

She looked the same to me. 

The only thing I noticed was how tall she was.  I didn't realize that until she was on with Jane and Courtney.  I guess I'm just so used to seeing her sitting down at home during presentations.  Obviously she didn't grow taller in the last two years.  lol

She's a great rep - She's happy and full of pep and excitement for her product.  It was great to see her back!