Frequent Contributor

It cosmetics blush has changed

Hi all, wanted to give you all a heads up. I just ordered some new bye bye pores blush and the shades have drastically changed. I am so sad. Je Ne Sais Quoi was my go to fav. They are not the same colors. Carefree is also off a bit,but I used that one up,so no comparison left in pan,but I can tell. So sad☹️FEB88882-4BB1-4347-8D29-4593B23D015D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: It cosmetics blush has changed

@Firecat1984   Sorry to hear your blush is different. That happens often. Sometimes you can take what's left in your compact to the dept. store, Ulta or Sephora and they can help you come up with a close match.

Super Contributor

If you apply it to your cheeks, does the color look different than the older ones?

Frequent Contributor

Yes,that’s a great idea. I will have to do that.😀

Frequent Contributor

@TerryNJ yes it is different on my cheeks,not horrible,but not what it use to be.

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 - I'm so sorry. Je Ne Sais Quoi was one I liked too.

So often this changes when individual companies are bought by larger conglomerates, some  of which have nothing to do with makeup lines. I saw it change with Laura Geller and Mally, although the current owners of LG seem to be taking it back to what Laura's original customer base wants. 

It seems when a company does this they are more concerned about quantity than quality, and they cut corners. The formulas change.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I'm still on a pot of Bare Minerals!  If it works, it works.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It is so frustrating when that happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, just wow.  What a demonstration of change.

Could we have been wrong so often in the past when we did not have proof?  Not nice to fool us.

Respected Contributor

@Firecat1984  If you want to take the time,  I would call IT CS or email them,  and send them your picture.  Is it possible what you recived was labeled incorrectly?  That is a HUGE difference in color.  Maybe they'll send you something closer to your original.  Never hurts.