Contributor
His anyone used this? What are your thoughts. It’s gotten really good reviews. Thinking of purchasing. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: It cosmetics Miracle Water

I may get some for fighting vampires. Woman Surprised

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

No reviews here, where did you see them? Would like to read them.

Respected Contributor

I tried it and it irritated my skin. I thought maybe the ferment might be the cause. I think it’s got something fermented in it. Maybe I’m crazy though.

Respected Contributor

Funny you should ask. I have it. Hated it when I bought it, but kept it. I just tried it again today. You are not supposed to rinse it off after use on face. It leaves a tacky feel that I could not stand so I had to rinse it off my face. Tried to take off eye make up, it worked ok, but burned my eyes. Needless to say I am throwing it away. 

Super Contributor

@TriciaPat   I actually love this product.  I like to use it right before I put the Secret Sauce Moisturizer on.  Takes my makeup off very well.  I think there is a smaller bottle you can buy in case it just doesn't work for you.

Valued Contributor

I bought the big bottle when it first was released. After using for a week, my face seemed dry and patchy. I continued on thinking it was doing its job and maybe I just had some skin shedding going on. My skin continued to get worse so I stopped using it. It has great reviews all over the internet so it must be my skin. I have sensitive skin and something in the bottle just didn't agree with my skin. 

Honored Contributor

I haven’t tried it. I saw part of a presentation. It sounds similar to Micellar water. My face felt dirty just watching the presentation and hearing them suggestion not rinsing after cleansing one’s face.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of anything It--except the brushes-- I am using a rose water spray from Caudelie (sp) after I cleanse my face---love it but has nothing as extensive as the IT stuff---and the other one I love is from Skinn--the softening essence. both are really soothing and no scent and works well.