Occasional Contributor

It cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

I just received my Bye Bye Under Eye and opened it today, when i squeezed out my tiny amount lots of air came out and the tube is half full, any of you ladies have the same thing happen ??  Is that just how it is filled to make it seems larger??  Any answers will help as to whether i should send it back or keep it,  Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: It cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

If you ordered it from the Q why not call customer service and ask them if it could be defective.  I have one from a kit and it is pretty full. If that doesn't work try IT customer service on their website.  Hope t his helps

Valued Contributor

Do you having a postage or food scale?  Maybe you could weigh it to see if the weight matches the stated weight.

Honored Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

Do you having a postage or food scale?  Maybe you could weigh it to see if the weight matches the stated weight.

@Blondelle, that won't work because the stated weight on the package is in fluid ounces (.28, to be exact).

@zuni, I'm sure it's fine and that it just settled a bit. Trust me, one tube lasts forever. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Try storing it upside down. Then before you take the cap off with it still upside down squish up and down the tube with your fingers a little bit. That's what I do and I still find sometimes I have to squeeze the tube pretty hard to get a little dab out. And I hope you like the results you get from the product better than I do!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks to all the ladies that gave me great responses on my question, i will surely give them all a try.