Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I like IT. I think applying with with a sponge tones down the coverage. If I want less coverage, I mix it with a little moisturizer.

I don’t use concealer, just color corrector under my eyes.

@RollTide2008 

I agree about applying it with a sponge.  It's more even and looks more airbrushed.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I've got two tubes of IT CC Cream that will probably go bad because I just don't wear that kind of heavy foundation anymore.  I applied some a week or so ago using a damp beauty blender.  I wanted to see how sheer I could get it.  I got it fairly sheered out enough that it didn't look heavy.  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I like IT. I think applying with with a sponge tones down the coverage. If I want less coverage, I mix it with a little moisturizer.

I don’t use concealer, just color corrector under my eyes.

@RollTide2008 

I agree about applying it with a sponge.  It's more even and looks more airbrushed.

@Fionna  - I agree with these ladies about applying IT CC cream.  Make sure you apply it with a damp sponge.  One that is popular is Real Techniques which is sold at Walmart and other places for less than 5 dollars.  This damp sponge will give you an air brushed look.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Beauty Sponge Makeup Blender, 1 Count