Frequent Contributor

I have not worn makeup for years. I am 67 and would like to try cc cream from It cosmetics. I really don't like to wear heavy makeup. Even though I am older I have nice skin and few wrinkles. My problem is no glow and dull skin. 

I have dark circles and should I also get the concealor or will the cc cream be enough?

Respected Contributor

Re: It cosmetic concealor

[ Edited ]

Get the CC Illumination, it has glow where the regular is more satin-matte. I don't love the concealer. For me it stays too moist and doesn't cover that well. The CC cream should help a bit under the eyes. You might want to check the CC shades in person at Ulta if it's your first time, then come here to get a good deal. I love the Illumination, it's what I use every day. 

Honored Contributor

I find the regular cc cream covers beautifully.  The illuminated give a look which to me looks sweaty or greasy.  It's too much.  I'd try it somewhere before buying a big tube. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Fionna 

Regarding IT concealer I like the Bye Bye Under Eye in the little pot, not the tube.  It's a lighter consistency but really covers well and brightens darkness.  Oddly, I don't see it on QVC, but I do see it on IT Cosmetics website.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fionna wrote:

I have not worn makeup for years. I am 67 and would like to try cc cream from It cosmetics. I really don't like to wear heavy makeup. Even though I am older I have nice skin and few wrinkles. My problem is no glow and dull skin. 

I have dark circles and should I also get the concealor or will the cc cream be enough?

@Fionna   Hi. I think I'm a rare bird because I don't like the IT foundations or concealers. I find them not to be a CC cream,but rather full coverage foundations. 

CC creams are color correctors and if your skin is more even toned, you may want to look for products w/ less coverage. 

Honored Contributor

try the Almay concealer that matches to your skin 

I think it comes in a few shadesand it is not that spendy so if it's a dud not so bad 

Respected Contributor

Physicians Formula Concealer Stick in my opinion gives the best coverage.......

Frequent Contributor

Can you  recommend any?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fionna   If you need coverage fine, then go with It otherwise choose a tinted moisturizer which evens out the skintone and is light like wearing no makeup.  When I was trying different products a few years ago at ULTA, I thought IT was too thick.  i use Secret Concealer by Laura Mercier for medium coverage but they have 3 other concealers for full coverage.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
I like IT. I think applying with with a sponge tones down the coverage. If I want less coverage, I mix it with a little moisturizer.

I don’t use concealer, just color corrector under my eyes.