Super Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

She possibly thinks it is a good look on her. I really would love to see a softer hair style , but again I can respect her for not wearing anything distracting EXCEPT FOR THAT SMILE.

She seems so kind and passionate about her line..I agree SHE COULD SOFTEN UP THE LOOK.

Occasional Contributor

Someone posted a magazine article about Jamie and her success with It cosmetics. She stated that she wears the same jewelry and clothing that she wore on her first QVC appearance and considers this her lucky charms.
Respected Contributor

I just wish she would soften up her hair style. I don't care for the slick back (bun/ponytail) style.

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Tweena63 said: I just love her products and think she is a lovely person. What is up with this character assassination of this women? Some posters are just down right mean or either suffering from a psychotic state of mind to continue to annihilate her. What difference does it make with her choice of clothing? If she bugs you that much, quit your whining and start living.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Well, she wore a different color and style, a tan, poorly tailored dress last time I saw her and I would prefer she go back to the color she prefers in the different styles she used to wear. Reps of different companies choose a banner color even the models wear it. What is wrong with the sophisticated blue? Her skin looks impeccable using her own products unlike a certain host who wears everything, too much of it and admits to doing so? If she reads the banter going on in the forums she might just seek another venue. Joy Manganous left, was given freedom to develop and present her new creations and is now the highest earning vendor on all of HSN. Many others followed her. Jamie can too. I would like her to know that some of us respect her hutzpah, her professionalism and drive and her pleasant demeanor. Anti aging and nourishing skin care in the form of makeup is a product line any station should/ will? Treasure!
Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 mzlg said:
On 8/31/2014 blessed girl said: First off who cares what she is wearing. She is not selling clothes and she is not dressed inappropriate. Her products are amazing! You can tell she takes great pride in her line and great joy in helping others feel beautiful. Unlike most she reveals her own struggles with her skin in order to help all of us.

Well said. Jamie is there to sale her IT products! The bottom line is (which applies to all the Vendors and Hosts) no matter what is worn, how they have their hair styled or their make-up, how they speak and on & on ...... someone on this forum is going to bash them, in an effort to elevate themselves.

Amen and thank you ladies. Why some people have to demean Everybody the green eyed monster points them toward I will never understand. But they hated Jesus too didn't they?
Valued Contributor

She needs Chaz!

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 razzle said:

porr thing she wears the same 2 dresses , white or blue . I would love to see her in a pant suit sometime .... don't yall agrees she wears the same thing over and over again..

PORR? What is this an unattractive slap at southern accents or do you just not know how to spell or type? Y'all myself here thinks your post is tacky, not the subject of your criticism. She's fine.

Respected Contributor

The style of dress is the one she wears every single time. However, she has it in so many colors and probably multiple of the same one. I think it is because she is overweight and likes the way she looks. Jaime is extremely pretty regardless of her weight. She just needs to be concerned for her health.

Respected Contributor

On 10/15/2014 junera said:

She needs Chaz!

Jaime does not need Chaz. She is great on her own. Chaz seems to be buds with Laura Gellar and Laura is the one that needs assistance. Jaime is a natural beauty.