Super Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

Is that anyone's business except her's ????? She's quite wealthy and educated. She can do whatever she want's, it's her life, not your's or mine.

Valued Contributor

it's her work clothes
Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 gazelle77 said: No. I think she has three tight dresses....one is black also

Aren't you such a non-judgmental, sweet thing? You just couldn't write that sentence without throwing in the word "tight" could you?

Bet she looks more fantastic on her worst day than you do with a brain like yours.

She looks fine. She's a beautiful woman on the inside and out, and I know she has more class than to ever say such a thing about a person, even YOU!

That's okay, you look just fine with that big foot in your mouth anyway.

Super Contributor

I read on her blog that her clothes and jewelry, especially her bracelet were worn on her first show. She considers it "Lucky" to wear those same items. She is so passionate and beautiful that if she's worth $150 million, someday I hope it reaches $350 million. Good for her.
Contributor

Jamie is a beautiful lady and her plainness is meant to accentuate her product. All vendors have their own 'on air persona'. I began using IT Cosmetics a while ago and love them. I'm slowly converting everything to IT and just found out that my local Ulta carries her complete line. YEAH!! No more shipping charges.

Super Contributor

Dear OP,l

Excuse me, but your ignorance is showing !

"Pour thing" is wearing what you call a uniform, it's her choice of what she want's to be identified in for work.

Believe me, if you saw her financials, you certainly wouldn't refer to her as "pour thing".

Honored Contributor

Don't we all have a ""style"" where we wear a lot of the same type items? I think she dresses in a plain-ish dress to make her products stand out and be the focus of the presentations.

Respected Contributor

don't yall agrees ????? What?

Could care less what she wears. I don't watch.

Respected Contributor

I just read that she is worth $150 million dollars.

AND, .........................????? It's actually 75M-It's none of our business and who cares!

Jamie clearly likes the camera (and attention)-=She was a news anchor and was on Big Brother!!! Very thin here.

Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Luvmycats said:

I just read that she is worth $150 million dollars.

AND, .........................????? It's actually 75M-It's none of our business and who cares!

Jamie clearly likes the camera (and attention)-=She was a news anchor and was on Big Brother!!! Very thin here.

Again, another crude and crass remark from someone who assumes. Do you know what ASSUME means?"???????

Jaime was once a fashion model, so I doubt she " needs attention and likes the camera" all that much. I'm sure she had her fill in her modeling days.

"....as a box of rocks."