Trusted Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

hubba hubba. Remember her on Big Brother? I do...She had those boys wrapped her thin little fingers back in the day.
Respected Contributor

Who cares if she wears dresses all the time!!! Good grief, if she came out with her boobs hanging out and looking great with her hair down I'm sure someone would find another flaw!! I think she is genuine and real and is not a fake!! She's calm and talks about the product.
Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Tweena63 said: I just love her products and think she is a lovely person. What is up with this character assassination of this women? Some posters are just down right mean or either suffering from a psychotic state of mind to continue to annihilate her. What difference does it make with her choice of clothing? If she bugs you that much, quit your whining and start living.

Sure do agree!!

She wears her hair back and simple dresses so as to not distract from the products she is presenting. Great sales strategy. It's all about the products - not her choice of clothing and hair!!! Don't think the criticizers would buy or buy any more if she complied with their wishes anyway!! They are just a very, very small minority or the posters and those that watch so what they think isn't even a tiny blip on anyone's radar!!! It just seems to make some feel powerful to be so critical. Wouldn't want to be around them in person with their negative critical attitudes!!! Judging a person by their outward appearance is so superficial!!

Honored Contributor

Why on earth would anyone care about that? She is a lovely lady and always looks good.

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 TX-starlight said:

I noticed her wearing the TIGHT dresses last wk. More than that is her hair style. (I know I am gonna bashed get it for saying this, but...) I wish she would wear her hair in a softer style. The slicked back bun thing looks matronly.

She is very pretty lady & very well prepared on her presentations. Soften up the hair & she would be stunning!!

So often what I would describe as someone who has money, taste and class is described as "matronly" here. . . On the other hand, a lot of what I would describe as cheap and flashy is described as "youthful" or "stylish." So there you go--different strokes for different folks!

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Pook said:
On 8/31/2014 Tweena63 said: I just love her products and think she is a lovely person. What is up with this character assassination of this women? Some posters are just down right mean or either suffering from a psychotic state of mind to continue to annihilate her. What difference does it make with her choice of clothing? If she bugs you that much, quit your whining and start living.

Sure do agree!!

She wears her hair back and simple dresses so as to not distract from the products she is presenting. Great sales strategy. It's all about the products - not her choice of clothing and hair!!! Don't think the criticizers would buy or buy any more if she complied with their wishes anyway!! They are just a very, very small minority or the posters and those that watch so what they think isn't even a tiny blip on anyone's radar!!! It just seems to make some feel powerful to be so critical. Wouldn't want to be around them in person with their negative critical attitudes!!! Judging a person by their outward appearance is so superficial!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

So what if she wears the same thing, why does it merit a post? She is beautiful, well groomed and very sweet. Her products are enormously popular and very effective. I agree though on one point, she does talk too fast, if she slowed down, her presentations would be flawless.
Trusted Contributor

I hope I remember this figure correctly. I just read that she is worth $150 million dollars.

Super Contributor

No. I think she has three tight dresses....one is black also
Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 blessed girl said: First off who cares what she is wearing. She is not selling clothes and she is not dressed inappropriate. Her products are amazing! You can tell she takes great pride in her line and great joy in helping others feel beautiful. Unlike most she reveals her own struggles with her skin in order to help all of us.

Well said. Jamie is there to sale her IT products! The bottom line is (which applies to all the Vendors and Hosts) no matter what is worn, how they have their hair styled or their make-up, how they speak and on & on ...... someone on this forum is going to bash them, in an effort to elevate themselves.