Super Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

I agree that she wears the same style and colors of dresses every time, and they're not very flattering either. But the mypillow guy is worse. He wears the SAME blue shirt every time he's on.

Occasional Contributor

On 9/1/2014 TX-starlight said:

I noticed her wearing the TIGHT dresses last wk. More than that is her hair style. (I know I am gonna bashed get it for saying this, but...) I wish she would wear her hair in a softer style. The slicked back bun thing looks matronly.

She is very pretty lady & very well prepared on her presentations. Soften up the hair & she would be stunning!!

I absolutely love IT and this is Jamie's "baby" and she does a fabulous job! Yes, Jamie is very pretty and can probably wear her hair any way she likes, but I think a soft side swept bang and subtle framing of her face would look fab!

I saw a video about how IT started and about Jamie on YouTube and learned a little more about Jamie. She is actually well educated. Who knew she had a spot on Baywatch back in the day? Here is the link if you're interested in watching...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_E19c5A5So

Thanks for bring us such great cosmetics Jamie!

Super Contributor

Jamie used to be a well -travel fashion model. She is a very intelligent, beautiful soul, inside and out with quite a handsome pocket book. Everyone who mocks her should be so lucky.

I adore her.

Respected Contributor

At LEAST she is not showing off practically everything like Josie Maran.
Super Contributor

I found this entire thread to be hilarious. People are all up in her clothes, hair, jewelry and money. If her dress and hairstyle don't matter, then neither should her bank account. An appropriate response to "Why does she wear the same thing all the time??" shouldn't be "She's filthy rich, you know." LOL!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

She reminds me of my dear Aunt Bertha.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/17/2014 calcat said:
On 9/1/2014 TX-starlight said:

I noticed her wearing the TIGHT dresses last wk. More than that is her hair style. (I know I am gonna bashed get it for saying this, but...) I wish she would wear her hair in a softer style. The slicked back bun thing looks matronly.

She is very pretty lady & very well prepared on her presentations. Soften up the hair & she would be stunning!!

I absolutely love IT and this is Jamie's "baby" and she does a fabulous job! Yes, Jamie is very pretty and can probably wear her hair any way she likes, but I think a soft side swept bang and subtle framing of her face would look fab!

I saw a video about how IT started and about Jamie on YouTube and learned a little more about Jamie. She is actually well educated. Who knew she had a spot on Baywatch back in the day? Here is the link if you're interested in watching...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_E19c5A5So

Thanks for bring us such great cosmetics Jamie!

. She was on the very first season of Big Brother. She lasted weeks & weeks.
Super Contributor

I did occur to me on occasion that it seemed she wore the same clothing/jewelry/hairstyle often, and that she repeated phrases and mannerisms during her presentations. Maybe a bit more than other vendors. When I read this interview and got to this paragraph towards the end, I thought it explained some of that.

"While even QVC execs marvel at the company’s rapid ascent, Lima attributes her success to carefully-honed products and 20-hour workdays -- not to mention a healthy dash of superstition. She has worn the exact same earrings, bracelet and shoes during every one of her 700 appearances. “There are some guests who have to have the same mic number every time,” she laughs, “but I’m trying to downsize my issues.”

Respected Contributor

On 10/17/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: She reminds me of my dear Aunt Bertha.
really you have a dear aunt bertha? I'm not sure if you are for real or using sarcasm?? I respect both types of posting but "Bertha,and aunt Bertha" typically conjures a certain image....usually not so kind. Jaime is young,energetic,wealthy,(self made wealth at that) and attractive. I would be happy to remind my nieces of her.
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for Ms. IT. I love and miss Mally.