Valued Contributor
I’m tempted to get the super size. I have a small sample tube that I’ve been using this week does not seem to set on my face. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using a sunscreen/moisturizer underneath as I don’t want to apply the cc heavy enough to get the spf, that could be the problem. I’m trying to avoid using a powder.
Super Contributor
It never sets on my face (and I have dry skin.) I’ve tried their new matte version and it sets much better.
Regular Contributor

I've been usung IT  CC cream for a few years. My skin is a bit dry but I don't use any product underneath it.Granted I don't lay in the sun but I find the

@Fluke67 wrote:
I’m tempted to get the super size. I have a small sample tube that I’ve been using this week does not seem to set on my face. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using a sunscreen/moisturizer underneath as I don’t want to apply the cc heavy enough to get the spf, that could be the problem. I’m trying to avoid using a powder.

50 SPF enough to protect my skin which is light. Doesn't completely cover my age spots but almost !  Love the stuff !  Perhaps you're layering it on too thick ?

Trusted Contributor

I only use a little of Josie Marans milk underneath. I spritz it with Mac Fix+ and it stays all day

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!