Super Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone has any information on what this is going to be. Tried scouring YouTube no luck. Tia
Honored Contributor

Re: It Tsv November 11

[ Edited ]

I believe it is Lisa Rinna, @Tara811, but have no idea which one in her collection she will be highlighting.

Edited to add: @Tara811 I just noticed that you have "it" in your reference line. Totally missed that. According to a QVC source, IT Cosmetics is a TSV on Saturday, November 12, not November 11; but I don't know what Jamie will have on that day as the special.

Super Contributor
Sorry about that thx
Trusted Contributor

Any hints? PLEASE

Honored Contributor

Re: It Tsv November 11

[ Edited ]

@sligo @Tara811

The IT Cosmetic TSV on November 12 is $59.95. Includes Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Celebration Foundation Illumination, Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara, and Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Treatment, Heavenly Skin Full Coverage Foundation Brush, and Concealer/Brow Pencil/Mascara/Brush.

Five easy pays of $11.99; shipping is $3.

Single Shipment or Auto Delivery. On Auto Delivery, you will not get another Heavenly Skin Brush. Set comes every 90 days for two years.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry, but IT has the worst TSV's. I'm zero percent tempted by them. Repeats and boring, IMO. I like a few of their products, but they just beat them into the ground!

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I'm sorry, but IT has the worst TSV's. I'm zero percent tempted by them. Repeats and boring, IMO. I like a few of their products, but they just beat them into the ground!

That lip products is not good. I don't understand why they can't put some originality into their tsv's. I have no desire to order this, but these are just my opinions of course. 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

total repeats--totally boring--I'm glad I don't like it--I didn't think I would. 

She needs something new.  

They have to be seling well for QVC to continue bringing in "old" products. 

I'd have considred purchasing if this had a CC cream or the CC foundation.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

total repeats--totally boring--I'm glad I don't like it--I didn't think I would. 

She needs something new.  

They have to be seling well for QVC to continue bringing in "old" products. 

I'd have considred purchasing if this had a CC cream or the CC foundation.  

I agree @winamac1. It seems like she brings new items to Ulta, so why do they keep doing the same tsv? Is that one of the " perks " of doing auto delivery? I tried the Bye Bye under eye and omgoodness a little goes a long way, and it's super thick. 

Anyway, I have no desire for this, but I'm sure someone will. I'm eyeing the TS from TooFaced on hsn. 

Respected Contributor

I was wondering what it would be.  This does not tempt me.  I tried the illuminating cc cream on my hand and I just don't like the glitter.

I put the regular on one hand and the illuminating on the other and it looked the same but with fine glitter.  I would have liked a couple of blushes or eye liners or lip colors.