Honored Contributor

@jjb. I've never tried this, but I do line the inside of my upper lashline w/ a waterproof liner (been using Mally's) & then L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.

Since mascara should be tossed every 3 months, never spend a lot of this.

Lower lashes: after concealer, lightly powder w/ one that's finely milled to prevent smearing. You can also put a piece of card stock (index card weight) under lashes & apply mascara to bottom lashes. Paper holds lashes away from undereye area.

Respected Contributor

I use it and like it too.  I use the waterproof.  HTH

Regular Contributor
Is the waterproof hard to get off?
Honored Contributor

When I need to take off waterproof mascara then I like to use some kind of facial oil dabbed onto a cotton ball to remove it. I've used oils like argan, camellia and maracuja. I think almost any kind of oil will remove it. I swipe it over my lashes then let it sit for a minute or so then use my microfiber towel to get the job complete.

@jjb

Super Contributor

It does very little for me - not enough effect to bother or buy this product. The  mascara is not anything special .  I do like many IT products just not this one. I like to tightline with a  black/brown liner and that fills in my lash line so nicely with a noticable effect.  I never use waterproof mascara -just to hard to get off and a chance to lose lashes .

Valued Contributor

I love IT tightline.  I don't use it to get a tight line though! I use regular, not waterproof because I have thin, sparse lashes.  I recommend it.  Right now the Q has it in supersized.

Honored Contributor

don't like it at all. It had NO volumizing  I trashed it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I felt it did nothing for my lashes to make it worth buying. I use it on my lower lashes now to use it up but in a few hours I always have flakes under my eyes from it. Regular version.

Valued Contributor

I liked it for a natural look, and the brush was much easier for me to use on the lower lashes.  I stopped buying it because I use a volumizing formula most of the time and the it tight line tubes seemed to dry out quickly.

Valued Contributor

Love it, I use the regular and add Mally's mascara over it. I think it does a great job of seperating the lashes and it does work as a liner for me. I was using IT mascara but ordered something from Mally that included her mascara, it's honestly the best one I've ever used and I've tried a lot as a makeup addict, lol.