Honored Contributor

The powder is very messy-you need quite a bit for really nice coverage. Not sure why so many love the concealer-it's very thick and makes all your problems worse-very hard to apply-kind of gummy. The lip product is very nice as so is the mascara.

But-the problem is I went to use the brow pencil today and it's gone-I used it maybe 4 times and went to wind out some more and there is no more-so weird!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Catlover for the IT review.  I'm often tempted to purchase, but worried about the foundation getting stuck in my pores and making them more pronounced than they already are.  That stinks about the eyebrow pencil.  Annoying.....

Super Contributor

It's interesting how this line reacts differently on skin types. I'm 54 and was worried about it settling, but for me it does not. I love all the products in the TSV. I use my liquid foundation during the week, but I love the compact for quick weekend application. I ordered the light and medium and really could not decide which color to keep, but went to Ulta and they said I'm definitely light in the powder but medium in the CC foundation. I think her line is one of those you just need to try to see if your skin likes it or not. 

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina