Contributor
Have been using Bare Minerals in Fairly Light. Need recommendations for upcoming TSV Light or medium? Sorry if this is a repeat post. Thanks,
Frequent Contributor
I am nc20 in Mac and wear light.
Honored Contributor

I would recommend light. Even light might be too dark for some. Someone posted swatches of light and medium on one of the other IT threads, you might want to check those out to give you an idea of colors.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for light which is really a light-medium.

Respected Contributor

I am Fair in BE and always the lightest shade in other foundations. I have pink undertones and my concern is Fair might have yellow undertones because of a comment on another thread. Please advise!

Super Contributor

Order the light shade.

Respected Contributor

Lavendar, I wish the fair and light actually had a yellow undertone! Fair is the more neutral of the 2. It doesn't look yellow on me at all but it's also not pink. Light is definitely peachy, and medium has an almost orange undertone. It looks like they just add more of whatever peachy-orange pigment darkens the color depending on the shade. I don't know how well it will or won't work on your skin - a quick trip to Ulta tomorrow might be the best way to know, they have had the CC cream for a while.

Contributor
Thank you all for your suggestions. Will look for the other post with the switchers.
Respected Contributor

I don't want it to have pink in the Fair, I just can't handle yellow undertones. I can't wear any Bobbi Brown (she might have extended her line since I tried it years ago.)

I can't get to Ulta today; I'll take my chances with the Fair. If it calms my pinkness that's O.K. No one seems to wear Fair.

Contributor
On 1/19/2015 lavendar said:

I don't want it to have pink in the Fair, I just can't handle yellow undertones. I can't wear any Bobbi Brown (she might have extended her line since I tried it years ago.)

I can't get to Ulta today; I'll take my chances with the Fair. If it calms my pinkness that's O.K. No one seems to wear Fair.

I think I am going to try the fair as well. I am a fairly medium in bare minerals matte foundation. I think the Light may be more yellow than the Medium based on their description on air (the description for light said something about warmth or golden tone). The medium may be less yellow than the light but the medium may be too dark for me.
Of course, I am really just going by what they said on TV. I remember when Jamie had Light on for one of the prior TSVs (granted, not the same products) and it looked very yellow. On these presentations she said she is wearing the Medium.