Respected Contributor

Re: It Matte Eye Shadow Palette

On 10/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

My favorite palette! Out of the multitude of eye shadows I own, this is the one I grab for the most. All the colors are very wearable and can be applied either wet or dry. Using the right brush, they can also be used as eyeliners. I'm looking forward to the second IT Matte Luxe Palette that's coming out soon.

The second palette has some dupes from the first one. I don't know why they do this, but I won't be purchasing this new one.

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 seaside shopper said:
On 10/18/2014 Remee said:

Uh, hate to tell you, but sunken eyelids are formed by brow bone structure, and orbital bone location.

Emphasis is enhanced by dark eye shadow, but not created.

Where in the world did you get this concept from about choosing proper colors on the models? I don't think you make any sense.

You have to be the most RUDE poster in this community.

I totally agree. Reading back on her/his posts, most are snarky. This board is to help people not make fun of them.
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 10/18/2014 makeup addict said: Hi, Ulta has a second palette out now.

Ooh, thanks, makeup addict! Last year Jamie had a BF sale on her website so I think I'm going to wait a little while and see if she doesn't it again. Nice to know it's at Ulta though.

Muse has swatches. It's pretty, but she said it was on the sheer side.
Respected Contributor

Harper I know what you are talking about I myself has deep set eyes and a lighter shadow on would bring out deep set eyes and put the darker eyeshadow on the outer part of the eye.