Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics show this morning.

It would be nice to see these vendors that are on so much, use someone else to present their product for awhile. Anyone that watches more than rarely gets sick of the same 'ole thing. I agree, this is one I don't watch anymore.  Click 

Frequent Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I have never purchased any of her products,but I do watch beauty show just to learn new techniques...I am happy with my 100% pure brand  (it's vegan)     

I find Jamie hard to watch tho, her drop dead gorgeous 72 years young is ridiculous!

May I ask what brand you use?  I'd be very interested.   Please and thank you. 

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

I think vendors who have a successful spiel tend to repeat the same things over and over again no matter what the product is. She says the same thing about every foundation -- how it covers dark circles, and uses herself or the models who have melasma or rosacea. Jaime must practically have to live near QVC because she's on air nearly every week including yesterday. I think her line has vauted to the top selling color cosmetic line on QVC. 

But she can't be in two places at once so her assistants are in Canada selling her makeup this weekend. I've noticed how repetitive the presentations are in Canada too and a 25% price increase in Canada on most of the line. I only like the CC cream and I have tried most of her line over 6 years that this line has been in Canada but find it just Ok.

Most of the vendors have homes in the West Chester area.

Honored Contributor

@TNRatPack wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I have never purchased any of her products,but I do watch beauty show just to learn new techniques...I am happy with my 100% pure brand  (it's vegan)     

I find Jamie hard to watch tho, her drop dead gorgeous 72 years young is ridiculous!

@TNRatPack, I bet she's referring to the brand called 100% Pure.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@TNRatPack wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hi,

the brand is call 100% Pure cosmetics.  

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

@TNRatPack wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hi,

the brand is call 100% Pure cosmetics.  

@makeup addict, jinx you owe me a Coke! Smiley LOL

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

the brand is called 100% pure,I really like it,check out the website,pretty good reviews :-)

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 Lol!  I'll pass it you in a few minutes.  

Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics is on all of the time.  This will not last forever.  I hope they are currently enjoying their popularity.  We all have seen popular makeup brands come and go on QVC.

Super Contributor

Her constant UM, Um drives me nuts.