Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics serum foundation

I'm liking the serum foundation so far. For me, it's a lighter coverage than the CC cream, but it's a nice alternative. I wear the medium in both the CC cream and serum foundation and I find the serum foundation is a tad bit darker and a better match for my medium beige skintone.
New Contributor

It is lighter coverage than what I'm used to, but today I applied a small amount of foundation over it. So as a primer, for me I love it!

Respected Contributor

@Blondelle, I wear medium in the CC so I bought the medium in the Serum Foundation. Perfect match. My skin is dry and it goes on beautifully. Fortunately, I don't need coverage at my old age but it's definitely not full coverage. The mention of it being full coverage was misleading. I really don't know how Jamie covered her rosacea with the light coverage of this product. It is buildable but my gosh you would go through it awfully quick to get full coverage.

Esteemed Contributor

I will have a review tomorrow. I will use it for the first time tomorrow. I am really liking the two skin care products. The confidence in a cream paired with the sample of bye lines is super nice. I could see me purchasing the full size when my paulas choice antioxident serum is gone and using this in the daytime.

Regular Contributor

I LOVE it! I purchased the tsv in light since that's what I use up in the CC cream. I think I love the serum foundation better than the Cc cream! The first time I used it did use the brush and it sort of dragged on my skin so I can see why some people may find it streaky but then I watched one of the videos and it mentioned to apply the serum foundation directly after applying the confidence cream and I used more of a stippling technique like the model who wore the tan shade and perfection! I love the finish of this foundation which is a wee bit less shiny to me than the finish left by the Cc cream -I feel like this is as close to flawless skin for my 60 year old face ☺the CC cream seems to oxidize a wee bit on me as the day goes on but the serum foundation stays true all day long. I do have light pink undertones to my skin and was worried the light would be too yellow but it blends in for me beautifully and I love the subtle glow! Thank you Jamie!💕