Contributor

It Cosmetics has discontinued the fair shade in it's Celebration Foundation

[ Edited ]

‎06-19-2016 02:30 PM

I have read now on two beauty websites that It Cosmetics (so I think it's true) that It Cosmetics has discontinued it Celebration Foundation in the fair shade. I was shocked. They have lost a customer in me as their light is way too dark for me. So disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics has discontinued the fair shade in it's Celebration Foundation

@puglover1 wrote:

‎06-19-2016 02:30 PM

I have read now on two beauty websites that It Cosmetics (so I think it's true) that It Cosmetics has discontinued it Celebration Foundation in the fair shade. I was shocked. They have lost a customer in me as their light is way too dark for me. So disappointed.

That's ......... odd.

Respected Contributor

They have it on their website: Celebration Foundation® IT’S YOUR FULL-COVERAGE, FLAWLESS SKIN IN 30 SECONDS! Full-Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peptides and Drops of Light Technology 0.30 oz / 9.00 g / $35.00 Shade: FAIR
Contributor

I know but it is my understanding is that they're selling what they still have in stock then it's gone. Makes sense that's what most companies do.  

Contributor

I know but didn't they have special or TSV not too long ago that didn't include fair in the choices the lightest shade offered was light? I thought that was weird. I think it's true unfortunately. Anybody know of a good substitute if this is true I need to find one since I wore this everyday. I believe it's true.

Valued Contributor

At one point on FB, it was stated that they are thinking about adding colors to their line.  Maybe that's what is going on.