Contributor

It Cosmetics has discontinued the fair shade in it's Celebration Foundation

I have read now on two beauty websites that It Cosmetics (so I think it's true) that It Cosmetics has discontinued it Celebration Foundation in the fair shade. I was shocked. They have lost a customer in me as their light is way too dark for me.  So disappointed.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics has discontinued the fair shade in it's Celebration Foundation

Perhaps she is coming out with additional paler and darker shades. One can hope this is the reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@puglover1 wrote:

I have read now on two beauty websites that It Cosmetics (so I think it's true) that It Cosmetics has discontinued it Celebration Foundation in the fair shade. I was shocked. They have lost a customer in me as their light is way too dark for me.  So disappointed.

Try Doll Ten  I use the fair in IT and Doll Tens fair is even better.

I really don't mean to sound mean but , I'm so sick if "IT"  anyway, and I didn't plan on buying anymore ,myself.They have  over sold themselves as far as I am concerned.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
It's offered on their website........... Celebration Foundation® IT’S YOUR FULL-COVERAGE, FLAWLESS SKIN IN 30 SECONDS! Full-Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peptides and Drops of Light Technology 0.30 oz / 9.00 g / $35.00 Shade: FAIR
Honored Contributor

@puglover1 wrote:

@puglover1

I hate when beauty items are discontinued!  

I suggest you CALL the CS  number on their website and speak to a Rep asap.    Find out if it's true .... and decide if you want to stock up with a few.    You need to act quickly, lol.