Super Contributor
Anybody getting this. I'm a huge It girl and love the regular CC cream. If any of you use the illumination can you give me your opinion on it please. Thx
Respected Contributor

And the mascara?  I've used Hello Lashes from IT and I'm not in love with it.

Valued Contributor

They are nuts! That price for that few products. And same ol, same ol. Bore fest . Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Respected Contributor

I haven't used any of the other products from this line, but I did order that mascara, and I found nothing "super" about it, it was sticky and caused clumpy looking lashes, very little lengthening, and smudged horribly.  I was thinking about ordering the TSV until I saw that mascara in it, so I'm passing.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like or even trust ............   "IT Cosmetics"

Respected Contributor

Don't let them convince you it isn't glittery - it is - you can't see it until you get out in the light then boom - all over your face like you've been hanging christmas decorations!  I had it on a couple of times and got in the car one day and looked in the rear view mirror and was shocked at the glitter - came in and washed my face and never used it again.  I have a friend that uses it and I'm sure she has no idea her face has glitter all over it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Tsv

[ Edited ]

I will not be purchasing this TSV because I am on auto delivery for the serum foundaiton TSV and the face and eye creams, which are all working well for me.

Esteemed Contributor
Nope won't be getting it. I have the cc cream and like it. But I like serum foundation better. I have so many brushes and the lip treatment in a different shade. So there is nothing wit this tsv that is exciting.
Respected Contributor

@Tara811 wrote:
Anybody getting this. I'm a huge It girl and love the regular CC cream. If any of you use the illumination can you give me your opinion on it please. Thx

I tried it and found it to be too glittery, I use Physicians Formula Mineral compact powder and love it!Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

It is very glittery.....when you get in the sun....WOW....disco ball. I bought it, used it once, saw my face in the car mirror, went in, washed it off and never used it again.