Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

So, I see the new It Cosmetics TSV coming up and there is no Auto-Delivery option listed.  Do you think they will offer it on the day it comes out?

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-ITs-Your-Season-to-Give-Love%21-Grand-Collection.product.A370839.ht...

@Beeweaver   Once again kits with brushes. Remove the 2 brushes, lower the price by at least $40. A/D, just wait and see. I don't use IT products...an easy pass for me. 

I love the IT brushes.  They are very pricey on their own so I enjoy getting the brushes.  The foundation itself is $40 so I think this is a great TSV!  

i LOVE the IT brushes.....i like when they are included in the TSVs. my issue with the TSV is is that i dont need another foundation because i am backed up AND superhero is not a favorite of mine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I wasn't going to order this set. I love most things from It, but I just wasn't going to do it. I watched one presentation and I ordered. I knew not to look, but I did anyway. I don't really use mascara, but will probably donate it to the women's shelter. I'm not sure about the blush, looks a little too bright, but will try. Have been wanting to try the highlighter with the double brush. All the things I want are worth the price of the set even if I don't use it all.  I also love the brushes, they are high quality.

Regular Contributor

It's a pass for me. I am up to my ears already in foundation, and I don't think I would like this one. I hate the one It blush that I already own. The scuplting set kind of appeals to me, and of course the big brush, but not enough to spend $70. I'll go pick up a Wet n Wild contour palette for $5 and that will be the end of that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I wasn't going to order this set. I love most things from It, but I just wasn't going to do it. I watched one presentation and I ordered. I knew not to look, but I did anyway. I don't really use mascara, but will probably donate it to the women's shelter. I'm not sure about the blush, looks a little too bright, but will try. Have been wanting to try the highlighter with the double brush. All the things I want are worth the price of the set even if I don't use it all.  I also love the brushes, they are high quality.

I wasn't going to buy it either, but I did.  Smiley Happy Like you, I'm not sure if I will like all the pieces, but I do want to try the highlighter/bronzer, and I like the brushes.  Hoping the foundation works.  I wasn't sure which shade.  Last time I tried It, I got medium and it wasn't a good match, so I went with the light medium this time.  

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV?

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan   @Renata22  - The TSV was such a good value and I almost ordered it, but didn't.  I ended up ordering the supersized CC with brush for 44.00 and the supersized pore minimizing loose powder w/brush for 44.00.

I've never used the CC cream w/spf 50 - so this will be a first for me.  Jane T. said she's used it for years and I liked the live demo she did.  It really covered up her brown spots.

I have used the loose powder before so I know I'll be keeping it.

Hope you all enjoy the TSV! 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Yes, I would've ordered the cc cream instead of the tsv, I think. But I didn't see it in time. I love the cc cream and all of the variations except anything illumination. I have some things to cover and it works well for me. Have a blessed day. Smiley Happy

P.S. I used to live where your name suggests you live. Beautiful place.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wildcat fan   @Renata22  - The TSV was such a good value and I almost ordered it, but didn't.  I ended up ordering the supersized CC with brush for 44.00 and the supersized pore minimizing loose powder w/brush for 44.00.

I've never used the CC cream w/spf 50 - so this will be a first for me.  Jane T. said she's used it for years and I liked the live demo she did.  It really covered up her brown spots.

I have used the loose powder before so I know I'll be keeping it.

Hope you all enjoy the TSV! 

@San Antonio Gal I got an email indicating that my TSV is scheduled to be delivered today.  Smiley Happy

I was also tempted by the CC.   Did you get A264626--Full Coverage SPF 50 CC Cream with brush?  I see that it's $46 now--still a good value compared to buying it locally.  I wondered how it would be different from A311447--Full Coverage Oil-Free Matte CC Cream SPF 40 with brush for $39.56.  I'd like full coverage, but would prefer something not too dry.  I don't think I'd like the illumination finish.  

I agree the powder is a keeper.  I really like that.  Let us know how the CC goes for you.  I may end up ordering it as well.

Esteemed Contributor

My IT TSV arrived today and I tried it this afternoon.  Here are my initial thoughts:

I really like the mascara.  Not clumpy and seems like I have eyelashes that I never knew I had.

I'm skeptical about the Bye Bye Foundation.  It seemed like it didn't provide full coverage at first, but after waiting a few minutes, it did look like full coverage.  I have cool undertones, and I turned away from IT creams and foundations a few years ago because they looked too yellow.  This light medium shade is a much better color match for me.  It's also lightweight.  It took several attempts to get the pump to work, though.  I hope I don't have to fight with that each day.  One thing that I don't like, and it may be a deal breaker for me, is that it says to "reapply at least every 2 hours."  Gosh, I must have missed that during the presentations.  I've been wearing it for about 5 1/2 hours without reapplying, and it really looks like I need to reapply, especially on my chin, nose, and forehead.  

I like the blush.  Not too dark.  It works well with my skintone.

I'm on the fence about the Hello Cheekbones highlighter/bronzer.    The bronzer seemed a little dark, but I will try again tomorrow with a lighter hand and less product.  I saw a YouTube video where someone used these as eyeshadows.  I think I'll try the highlighter as an eyeshadow tomorrow as well.

The lip serum in "love" feels good and hydrates, but I don't think this shade does well for me on its own as it's too pastel/light.  By itself, it doesn't seem to blend well with the Hello Cheekbones (at least on me).  Next I'll try it in conjunction with another lip color.  

Of course, I love the brushes.

Has anybody else received the TSV?  I'd love to hear what you think.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV?

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan  the “reapply every 2 hours” is because of the SPF. It’s standard wording for sun protecrion products, in order to maintain the spf protection. If you’re concerned with that, my derm suggested “topping off” with and spf powder mid day and before the ride home. I like the bye bye foundation but for me it lasts longer with a primer underneath.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

@wildcat fan  the “reapply every 2 hours” is because of the SPF. It’s standard wording for sun protecrion products, in order to maintain the spf protection. If you’re concerned with that, my derm suggested “topping off” with and spf powder mid day and before the ride home. I like the bye bye foundation but for me it lasts longer with a primer underneath.

Thanks for the primer tip, @Fluke67 .  I understand the need to reapply for sunscreen, but based on today's wearing, it seems I need to reapply because it fades away.  Hopefully, the primer will make it last longer for me too.  I will try that tomorrow.