Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This kit is an easy pass for me.  I don't need the foundation, I detest that mascara and I don't care for highlighting and contouring products at all.

I do love the IT brushes.

@Lipstickdiva   I love the IT brushes and own many. I assume many others do also. A lower price w/o the brushes may be better since the total price would be lower.

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV?

[ Edited ]

A description of the blush shade would help at this point of the sell -  visually it looks like a pinky-coral but as we all know these pics can be deceiving.

I believe this is the name of the blush shade color that came in their original vitality disc I think it was called, but I'm not certain.  I don't care for that color as a blush but it would be a nice shade for lips. 

That would be the only thing in this kit I would interested in.  All (most) of IT's foundations are full coverage which is a no-go for me.

Respected Contributor

I have many of these products already and enough IT brushes to last a lifetime. Love this line, but the stopper is the high price tag.

Super Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

A description of the blush shade would help at this point of the sell -  visually it looks like a pinky-coral but as we all know these pics can be deceiving.

I believe this is the name of the blush shade color that came in their original vitality disc I think it was called, but I'm not certain.  I don't care for that color as a blush but it would be a nice shade for lips. 

That would be the only thing in this kit I would interested in.  All (most) of IT's foundations are full coverage which is a no-go for me.

If you go to the TSV page there is a question about the shade of the blush where it is answered by the IT people.  

I find that the IT foundations are very buildable.  I just use very little with a brush and find it very light when I do that.  Also, this is the tinted moisturizer in this kit which I do love.  Everyone has different things they like.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I recieved my kit today. I was not sure I wanted it since I never tried the tinted moisturizer. I use the Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals but I thought I'd give this a whirl. I do like the shade & it has more coverage which I can adjust by adding a bit of moisturizer. May just work out for the winter. The kit is a great value. All the products are full sizes.

Super Contributor

@caheff wrote:

I recieved my kit today. I was not sure I wanted it since I never tried the tinted moisturizer. I use the Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals but I thought I'd give this a whirl. I do like the shade & it has more coverage which I can adjust by adding a bit of moisturizer. May just work out for the winter. The kit is a great value. All the products are full sizes.

You can also adjust by using less and using the brush to blend it on your skin.  I love the tinted moisturizer from IT.

Valued Contributor
@caheff how is the blush? I’m worried that it’s not overly pigmented. I do like the bye bye foundation, I find it to be more hydrating and longer lasting on my skin than either complexion rescue or the it cc. It “sets” better than the it cc on my skin too.
Respected Contributor

This morning it's $69 wasn't it previewing at $79?

Valued Contributor
@Sunnycorle, you are correct.

I’m found a helpful review on the musings of a muse blog, the blush looks like a plummy pink. It’s definitely not the same “love” shade as in the face disc. This new love shade looks nice IMO.
Frequent Contributor

Fluke67 I apply blush with at lighthand. It looks like a soft pink shade on me, very flattering.