Super Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV?

[ Edited ]

So, I see the new It Cosmetics TSV coming up and there is no Auto-Delivery option listed.  Do you think they will offer and Auto-Delivery option on the day it comes out?  This seems very odd.

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-ITs-Your-Season-to-Give-Love%21-Grand-Collection.product.A370839.ht...

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

So, I see the new It Cosmetics TSV coming up and there is no Auto-Delivery option listed.  Do you think they will offer it on the day it comes out?

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-ITs-Your-Season-to-Give-Love%21-Grand-Collection.product.A370839.ht...

@Beeweaver   Once again kits with brushes. Remove the 2 brushes, lower the price by at least $40. A/D, just wait and see. I don't use IT products...an easy pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...this is an IT TSV I may actually purchase.  I ❤️ all the products shown, but have never tried that highlighter/contour item.  The brush makes it look easy to apply, so I might have to give it a shot.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Hmmm...this is an IT TSV I may actually purchase.  I ❤️ all the products shown, but have never tried that highlighter/contour item.  The brush makes it look easy to apply, so I might have to give it a shot.

@SurferWife  you and I are on the same page PLUS we have until the end of January to decide if we really like it or not  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

So, I see the new It Cosmetics TSV coming up and there is no Auto-Delivery option listed.  Do you think they will offer it on the day it comes out?

@Beeweaver   Once again kits with brushes. Remove the 2 brushes, lower the price by at least $40. A/D, just wait and see. I don't use IT products...an easy pass for me. 

I love the IT brushes.  They are very pricey on their own so I enjoy getting the brushes.  The foundation itself is $40 so I think this is a great TSV!  

Super Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I really like the Bye Bye foundation and other items. I haven't tried the Hello Cheekbones palette either. It looks like a nice set.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it should be priced lower.  It is too high to get me to buy it but I do find it interesting.  Too bad, they almost hooked me.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I think it should be priced lower.  It is too high to get me to buy it but I do find it interesting.  Too bad, they almost hooked me.

@Snoopp I agree the price seems much higher then previous it cosmetics today special values.

Super Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Snoopp I agree the price seems much higher then previous it cosmetics today special values.

If you look at the individual prices, this is a great deal!  The items in this kit a total of $235.20 if sold separately so I'm giving it a try as I haven't tried the blush and highlighter/bronzer yet.  Also, the brushes alone are very expensive.  I love the Bye-Bye foundation moisturizer and is $39 individually.  The items in this kit are higher-priced items.  

Honored Contributor

This kit is an easy pass for me.  I don't need the foundation, I detest that mascara and I don't care for highlighting and contouring products at all.

I do love the IT brushes.