Super Contributor

It Cosmetics Question- CC, Redness and Undereye concealer

Hi Ladies- I was at an Ulta farther away from my city yesterday and they had a FULL it cosmetics display. I was so excited to see the samples to try some of these products out. I didn't buy anything, but literally took out a pen and paper to jot down those that interested me.

#1 - I've heard great things about the redness cream and the coverage looked great. I have mild redness around nose and eyes and chin.

#2 - CC cream again coverage seemed GREAT. Couldn't quite pinpoint if I would be light or medium.....

#3 Undereye concealer - again GREAT coverage and nice texture....possibly too creamy for my oily eyes? I am a big BOING fan from Benefit.

#4- Celebration foundation- Again good coverage, but not sure that this would really be needed coverage wise.

So here's my dilemma....do I start with CC and then see if redness really is still needed? Can the CC even tackle undereye too?? Is the CC a good ALL IN ONE??

Thanks for the help!

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Question- CC, Redness and Undereye concealer

I have a lot of their products including the cream in the pot that gets rid of redness and the bye bye under eye concealer. This is how I feel:

The product in the red jar that gets rid of redness: I'm not crazy about it because it makes my completion a strange color. I put foundation (not from QVC) but a very expensive brand that I use over the Bye Bye redness correcting cream and you can see a difference in my skin color even with my foundation over it. I love my foundation and with the tiny bit of redness I have on my face its not worth using the IT product.

I Also use the Bye Bye Under eye concealer in the black tube and absolutely love it. I not only use it under my eyes but I also use it on the couple of tiny red spots on my face and it works beautifully without making my face a strange color. It also works beautifully as an under eye concealer and is one of the best that I have ever used.

I have also used the Under eye ""Corrector"" in the Blue pot but I like the Bye Bye Under Eye ""concealer"" (in the black tube) MUCH better plus it can also be used as a foundation if you would like (I use my own foundation)!!!!

FYI Tarte came out with a very nice powder foundation that I use when I'm in a rush or running to the gym. I use my expensive foundation the rest of the time but there is nothing wrong with using the Tarte - I just like my other foundation better. Chanel makes a great foundation if your interested.