Valued Contributor

With everything that is out there you would think one would expand product selection not duplicate.  

No thought is worth thinking.....
Contributor
I am not a fan of HSN as I have had an awful experience with their customer service. However, the IT cosmetic special value is a great deal. On 6 Flex pay, even better. I like having options : )
Honored Contributor

I dislike the crossovers.  You see XX beauty brand on QVC, then it is on the Q Beauty Channel which is repeated several times and it's boring so you check out HSN and that same brand is being presented there.  Time to turn off the TV.

Frequent Contributor

IT will be the new B. Makowsky. Overexposed and overhyped until it disappears. 

Frequent Contributor

There are thousands of brands we do not see. It seems qvc-hsn has doubled down on IT. This drives down opportunities for exposure for other, possibly superior, products.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Adrienne Arpel will be on QVC, and who they'd pair her with? I love her and could see some entertainment value in pairing her with the right host.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

I wonder if Adrienne Arpel will be on QVC, and who they'd pair her with? I love her and could see some entertainment value in pairing her with the right host.

Adrienne lives in both FL and in NYC, so it would be easy for her to come to both places.