Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

On 10/21/2014 sahmIam said:
On 10/21/2014 turtle52 said:

Retailmenot dot com. I NEVER shop online without looking on this site first. There is a 20% off code also as mentioned above but I couldn't use it since I have already purchased from the IT's website. HTH and happy shopping!

Turtle, could you post the code? I went to the site and it will not allow me to register or do anything on its site. : (

If by some chance you are talking about having problems with the retailmenot.site, you don't need to register there.

What I always do is to google the name of the website for which you want a promo code and then the words "promo code," so it would look like "It Cosmetics promo code."

Your search will result in several hits to sites that offer such codes. Retailmenot.com is one of them, and I find that it's the most reliable. Just click on it, and the page to which you'll be directed will have any codes to It Cosmetics listed.

If you're talking about having trouble with the IT Cosmetics site, I got nothin'. :-(

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

You tuber Bailey B does a comparison on the 2 palettes.