Contributor

I was thinking about purchasing the It Cosmetics moisturizer today.  I went to check out the reviews and there are less than 10 reviews.  This has been out for over a month so obviously QVC deletes reviews.  Sad.  Guess I won't be purchasing if they feel the need to delete reviews, must be a pretty bad moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Moisturizer

I don't believe just because there are few reviews that it means the bad ones were deleted by QVC. I get a lot of things from QVC and rarely write a review. I just don't think about doing it. There are many things I have from QVC that are really great (including the BBQ ribs!), but I have probably only written one or two reviews in the little over a year I have been buying from them. Shame on me! I should take the time to do that.

I did write one that was less than flattering about a product, but it was something that just didn't work for me; probably does for others because it had many glowing reviews. I went back in now to see if the not-so-glowing review of mine was still there. It is. Smiley Happy

Having said that, I have read many less than flattering reviews on products on QVC. That tells me they don't arbitrarily go in and delete the bad reviews. I have seen many single-star reviews.

I would prefer to think that at this point the people who have purchased the IT moisturizer are happy with it, or it is too soon to tell. As you said, it has only been out a short time.

I do believe, however, that they probably delete reviews that are derogatory or in some way slam the host and what they may have said about the product.

Contributor

Thank you!  I just thought it was so odd that there are hardly any reviews.  I assumed that they were being deleted. 

Trusted Contributor

If it's in a jar, don't buy it (not good to put fingers in and contaminate it or let the air get to it).  Also check ingredients.  I don't like fragrance in my skin care products.  Could have an adverse reaction to it and not good for the skin.

Respected Contributor

I received this cream and couldn't close it up fast enough, very strong scent, gave me a headache and I couldn't get the scent off my hand where I tried some of the cream.  If you are at all sensitive to scents even though "natural," be aware.  I returned it.

Respected Contributor

I actually love the light scent of this cream and ordered another one directly from their site. I'm also on A/D. I am really liking it but it's too soon to tell any long term benefits. 

Esteemed Contributor

It did nothing for me .i cancelled my a/d and returned to using  Josie Marans new one that I love

Respected Contributor

I have been using it since it first releaed and I like it. I admit that it took me a few days to get used to the scent (not bad but just different).   So far so good, my skin feels smoother and a bit tighter.  I use it in the morning before putting on my make up and at night after I clarisonic/wash my face.

Deb